SASS Wire Forum

EoT 2007 Photos

Posts on the main forum get buried pretty quickly so I'm posting a link to my pictures here so they can be found when people arrive home.

Please post links to your pictures on this thread and we can all enjoy each other's work. We had a wonderful week!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mr. Canby!!! You captured my husband and me - under Final Weekend - first column, second row and then me again trying on a hat first column, fourth row!!! I remember you taking those - thanks!!!! Hubby is Deadwood Sam.

Hey Mr. Canby!!!  You captured my husband and me - under Final Weekend - first column, second row and then me again trying on a hat first column, fourth row!!!  I remember you taking those - thanks!!!!  Hubby is Deadwood Sam.

906445[/snapback]

Did you get my email??

Did you get my email??

909392[/snapback]

Dakota Mae,

I got your e-mail but am on travel right now. I'll label the pictures with your names and send you some picture files this weekend. I'm sure glad you enjoyed your pictures.

Dakota Mae,

I got your e-mail but am on travel right now.  I'll label the pictures with your names and send you some picture files this weekend.  I'm sure glad you enjoyed your pictures.

909466[/snapback]

OK - thanks so much!!!

Edward R S Canby

Thanks for the great photos of EOT. I found myself in there twice and downloaded the photos. Since you are labeling the photos I am the confederate officer up to the right and down to the left from the photo labeled "Your Photographers" (I presume that is you and your wife). I'm Cowtown Scout and my uniform won 3rd place Best Military Costume.

Scout :(:(

Cowtown,

You had a good looking uniform. I labeled your photos. I hoped people would download whatever they like. I hope you make it back next year.

The picture labeled "Your Photographers" was my wife and I. Without her influence I wouldn't dress very well. My uniform is from Coon Creek. It's of the Indian Wars period.

I also appreciate the Stump Water and Alchimista's contributions to this thread. I copied several of their photos.

Canby

• 2 months later...

Archived