SASS Wire Forum

long hours for Waddies

Drago SASS #2995L

Well, not a lot of Waddies this year, about 40 and a few in the Mounted arena……..

Sooooo……., be nice when you arrive. The Waddies will be doing the best and the fastest they can.

As usual, the first Waddies you meet will be parking control (remember be nice they are not parking Nazis). This year there will be about half as many in parking/transportation. Like always, they will be earning their dollar a day, in the past it turns into about 12-16 hours. (maybe a raise is in order). :)

I’ll See ya soon…. at the Belle…I’ll buy you a drink. That place will be hoppin’

:)

Last year the "Parking Nazis" (not) really helped my whole shoot by starting my day off in the best possible way. I really believe the friendly, help you out, no-problem attitude of these folks helped my whole match.

I appreciate the work they do and I appreciate them keeping a friendly, helpful, accommodating attitude even though they may run into "one of those people" every now and then.

Have to agree with Palo Verde, your Waddies were great last year!!! It's always nice to see a smiling face when you drive in. Good attitude is their best suit. Looking forward to seeing many of these great people again this year. And THANKS to you all!!!

Guest Tom Muley, SASS #27759

Sorry to here about the shortage. I hope everyone will be nice and understand the situation you are in. I would have been there if it wasn't for the high cost of travel and the lack of quality camping facilities.

Muley

Sorry to hear you won't be with us Tom :)

but I sure understand why. The cost of fuel alone I am sure is keeping a lot of people from traveling.

Sure am gonna miss you tho :)

:)

Good Morning, Drago I will be there on the 16th. Is that okay? Am willing to help as much as needed and can do. Enjoyed meeting you in Norco.

• 3 weeks later...

ok all I made it back to VA so I can go on Vacation from EOT. LOL I had a blast and hope I make Chief so I can come back next year if not it will be 2 years.

ok all I made it back to VA so I can go on Vacation from EOT. LOL  I had a blast and hope I make Chief so I can come back next year if not it will be 2 years.

894757[/snapback]

We're home today too - THANKS WADDIES - you all were GRRRREEEEAAAAAAT!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Thanks to the waddies for a great experience this year. And a special thanks to Capn Cooper and he knows why.

Archived