SASS Wire Forum

Bella Union Beer Pourin'

You all better come buy and have a cold one after a hard day of shootin' and shoppin'. Say hello, Wild Bunch is buyin'(UPDATE CHIZ SENT DIRTY DOG DALE AND ME TO A SERVERS CLASS, LOOKS LIKE THERE CHARGING THIS YEAR. SORRY FOR THE BATE AND SWITCH) . Lookin forword to seein you all.

Ten High

PS is Barkeep going to be her this year? He the real brains of the outfit!

I was starting to think I was going to be the only thirsty one at EOT. I should have known I could count on you LT. Cold one will be waiting.

TH

Camille that makes 2 with you and LT. Anybody else think they may need to wash down some shooting bay dust with a frosty glass of proof of Gods love for man?

TH

Where else would you find SHOTGLASS!!!!! :D:D Howdy.. How Shotglass! the Heck are ya?

Happy Jack I 'm with YOU!!

Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink!

Happy Jack, You Know we'll have a little something for snake bite and such (maybe even a small snake).

Shotglass, got a spot for you for sure. Come on in and say Howdy!!

Miss Huginkiss, It's allways nice to see you. Bring that TBone and sing us a song!!

Ten High

Tim, I will try to swing by for a drink. Not sure If I will be staying on the ranch this time or not. I had the offer from my roommate for the event to park the rig at Hidden Valley where we will have electricity and running water for showers every day. But, we haven't firmed it up yet. We should do that this weekend or early next week. So I am not sure how much drinking I will do this time. I was planning on making several of the afternoon/evening get togethers but we will see. I was hoping some of them would have been moved later in the evening so you would have some time to get cleaned upped before attending but if we are staying off site then it is a giid thing they are not.

Now Blackey you have to decide what's more important, a hot shower or a cold beer! I was counting on you coming by. We'll post a watch for you just in case .

TH

Ten High

So far, Barkeep will be there, so you and Kill Devil will have to back him up (you know how he is).

Pigpen, Slick Four Eyes Nick and Slowhand Torch will keep you stocked so get everyone to start the party there before they head to their camp to howl!!

There’s is a lot planned for the Belle this year…. See ya there

First drinks on the Waddies :)

Thanks Drago, We'll do our best to keep thing hopping. I know Barkeep will keep us hopping. See ya soon.

Boggus, I Think that means "ALL THE TIME". But I could be wrong

TH

Well I guess if the Waddies are buyin the first round I'll have to show up for 1 sometime. Don't drink beer,but I'm sure we can find something I like :)

Hey Fancy,

CASA DAMMIT is know as the rolling bar.....Pepper has been practicing for EOT.

Walk up, say Howdy and order a drink!

LLC

874409[/snapback]

Laylow; :)

One of these days you'll be walkin arround with a IV bottle of Scotch attached! :)

Lookin forward to seeing you, Don't forget the agency patches this year, Please.

Drive Carefully as always!

Pigpen :D

Hey LL & Pepper,

I'm bringin a few bottles that I have had around here for a spell.Also some Crystal Lite

I'm sure you can find something to do with them :):D

I am also bringing a bottle of our SPECIAL Elderberry wine.It is almost BRANDY :D Quite a kick.

We are headin out tomorrow.

Sure hope I didn't forget anything,,,,,

Hey Travis, I got some juice already packed.Got any of that special coffee creamer :)

Can't wait to see everyone.

I'll bring a liter or two for our early morning coffee.

Make sure Bob has the motor running and his sharp knife at the ready, the ice and water must be on the range by 0700 hours or he has to drive over :D , I mean through :) , no I mean around the shooters :) ........

:D

Travis,

NO PROBLEM, with Chiz to help him................. :):)

Should be out by noon.

BigHorn, we may get there Sat. but should be at Hidden Valley Sun. We aren't gonna push as I have a bit of a bug and I want it gone by the time we get there,but the cookies are packed and we are ready to hit the trail. Then I can sit in the truck and sleep :D

See ya all soon, I'm now gonna try and go back to bed.

PIGPEN,

Thanks for the reminder. I would have plum forgot!

Fancy,

Ohhhhhh neat..........more booze....(any one have a spare liver?)

Should be leaving around the morning on Saturday.........

See ya all soon.

LLC-D and Jes Pepper

Archived