SASS Wire Forum

Need help with your Avatar?

Cheyenne Bowdie

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the help, Dan!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I AM the fat bastard in the picture! How ya like my "Tommy LaSorda" slim fast "before" pose?

Well, I guess now, Tennessee can quit complaining about my not having a pic!

Dan's a true pard, ain't he?

Got a great shot of my best side for an Av-eee-TAR, now, b'gawd!

Thanks, Dan! :(

Howdy Folks

Dan just resized my Picture and I have high hopes that I got my end of the deal right. I'll just close my eyes and push the confuser button.

Willy B'

Well how bout that !! it worked, Thanks a bunch Dan, I appreciate it.

Nope, it don't. Below the doohickey where you put your picture, which is called "my pictures, or personal picture", you'll find a space that actually says, "avatar picture", or some such. Good luck! :(

BTT

I really appreciate the help Allegan Dan has given me. Clumsy ole coot that I am

we are still working out the detail. Don't know if it is gonna happen or not but yea or nay the drinks are on me over in the Saloon.

Rocky, Just so you know we are still working on the avatar. I know all you young ladies out there in cowgirl land are all atwitter but yer jus gonna have to wait until them little electron thingys is all in a row.

Seems like I messed up my avatar and personal photo and Allegan Dan came to my rescue again! Gracias!

***Nubbins***

Dan darlin, this is the first chance I have had to get in here. I haven't read any of the thread yet but, I will when I get home Monday. I can only guess that you have been busy lately after my I started my thread. I sent a few your way and I thank you for helpin out those who have came to you for help you are a true COWBOY! :(

Rocky(who is proud to say Dan sports one of her sashes)Meadows :(

Thanks, Dan

Looks good!!

Allegan Dan, Thanks for the help. Thanks to you, I am now recongizable to the whole crew. Of course, I was a bit younger when that photo was taken....

Duffield

Thanks again to Dan. I worked a long time trying to do this but just couldn't do it. Now I have what I wanted to use for my avatar. :(:(:(

...and I'll resize it so you can upload it to your profile.

If you need help with that, we'll get that handled, too.  :(

When selecting a pic, try to find one that is or can be cropped as close to square as possible. That way you fill the allotted space for your avatar.

And, PLEASE put something in the subject line to indicate you're a cowboy and not SPAM!!

allegandan@charter.net

850035[/snapback]

Thanks, Dan. I have been trying for months to do what you did for me.

Archived