SASS Wire Forum

Is EOT 07 full up yet?

Howdy Wild Shot

Yep, all paperwork OK and complete.

Counting down the days till we fly out. :D

We leave NZ on June 3rd so if the packs containing the entry passes etc arrives here after that, then I guess we will have to climb the fence and sneek in.

Takes 10 days for mail to get USA - NZ, and we leave in 14 days.

What are our alternitives?

You can email us with plan B if you like.

Many thanks

Tuscon the Terrible

White Lightning Jack

James B Wright

One Eagle

Tuscon where are you staying at for EOT? Stump and I will be flying in on the 16th and I would glad to let Wildshot mail your packaages to me and meet you somewhere with them. We're staying in Moriarty.

Howdy Camille

We are at Comfort Inn East ABQ.

Iffin the 'packs' are going to be sent after we leave, or Wild Shot dosent get back to me, then we might have to resort to 'plan B' or your plan.

Thanks for the offer.

Howdy Camille

We are at Comfort Inn East ABQ.

Iffin the 'packs' are going to be sent after we leave, or Wild Shot dosent get back to me, then we might have to resort to 'plan B' or your plan.

Thanks for the offer.

860269[/snapback]

Howdy, Tucson -

I'll be staying just down the street from you at the American Inn Best Western. I'll be getting in on the 19th (Tuesday) around 5:00 PM. Might be easier to hook up with me than Camille in Moriarty, so feel free to ask Wild Shot to send your material to me, if you like. I'm bringing several items for one of your fellow Kiwi's (Bullshooter Carl) and I seem to recall that he also has reservations at the Comfort Inn [don't have his email handy].

Just let me know if I need to be looking for it.

Regards, TJH

Archived