SASS Wire Forum

BP rumor

Guest Snakebite, SASS #4767L

I doubt that all the BP shooters will be on the second shift every day, but I fully expect all BP shooters to be on the same shift every day. That gives everyone the same conditions to deal with, which of course is magnified when you shoot BP. :rolleyes:

Snakebite

I doubt that all the BP shooters will be on the second shift every day, but I fully expect all BP shooters to be on the same shift every day. That gives everyone the same conditions to deal with, which of course is magnified when you shoot BP. :rolleyes:

Snakebite

834530[/snapback]

This is what I heard...not that they would shoot second shift every day but that they would all be on the same shift.

Not yet Penny. Stump is though and Tensleep has. I'm hanging on to LT this year and then I have a pair of Bisleys that Wes fixed up for me just waiting in the safe and singing sweet double duelist songs to me. :rolleyes:

I was a hairstylist for 14 years so I had to learn to use both hands. I didn't realize until late last year that I could actually shoot with the left one though. Need to get some practice in getting the grip right before I come out of the holster with shooting duelist.

• 1 month later...

WOW... it looks like I am "WRONG AGAIN"! I went over the posse assignments, and it looks like the BP shooters are spread out all over the board. the first day goes like this:

Shift 1.... 17 BP shooters

Shift 2.... 26 BP shooters

Shift 3.... 27 BP shotters.

So much for the same rotation theory.

Snakebite

All BP shooters should be spotted an extra 10pts bonus... just for haveing extra SOG! :)

Ammo..... hummm? I guess that I ought go check.... ONE MORE TIME! :)

Snakebite

Camille, try GFer it is the must fun you can have with two sixguns. I went straight from Traditional to GFer after trying it once about 6 months after shooting SASS. I never thoguht of going back although CC and BW are looking good to me now, but if they ever make FCGF a real category I would have to go to the darkside.

Archived