SASS Wire Forum

Ladies Tea & Resting Room Débuts at Founders Ranch

Drago SASS #2995L

Helda Huginkiss

Thank you so much for the tea set offer. You bet, :D we can use all we can get.

When will you be getting to EOT? We will be there by the 11th getting set into place. Drago with all the Waddies and me with entertainment and the tea tent. It will be good to see you. Come on by the tea tent when you get in and we'll be more than happy to put your tea set to good use. Have a safe journey and we'll see you at EOT.

All My Best - Tess Dandridge :D

:o

• 3 weeks later...

Tess has made the outside look just great - white picket fence, flowers and an arbor that she and Drago brought from California.

There is a blue bench to sit on out side and they were putting table clothes on the stuff inside.

They started working on the rest of the inside yesterday, I bet it will look just as nice as the outside very soon.

LLC

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the tea tent a couple of times. A really nice touch. :P

I think it should be more centrally located than at the entrance to the vendor rows. Perhaps in the middle of the area between the wooden buildings and the stage picnic area. The ICED TEA and cookies were great! Thanks ladies.

Youngblood

:rolleyes:

Tess has made the outside look just great - white picket fence, flowers and an arbor that she and Drago brought from California.

There is a blue bench to sit on out side and they were putting table clothes on the stuff inside.

They started working on the rest of the inside yesterday, I bet it will look just as nice as the outside very soon.

LLC

886872[/snapback]

• 9 months later...

Archived