SASS Wire Forum

BP Ladies!

Bama Belle, #6673

• 3 weeks later...
Very cool.  Didn't know that Antety was doing soot these days.  She needs to make sure she get's her purple rabbits foot and is sporting her purple plume in her hat!

That way we know where everybody is at.  Last year we had some nice pictures done with the Judge.  I think we need to do the group photos again!

816782[/snapback]

Can I be the token male in the group?

I got a purple B-Western outfit;

Purple shirt

Purple scarf

Purple boots

And I do NOT have purple woolies, contrary to a nasty rumor bein' circulated here 'bouts....

This year is my first trip to EOT, will be camped near the Dooley gang....

JJJ

DAMMITT Gang

:rolleyes::)

I dunno JJ, Got any pix of you in the.....

Purple shirt

Purple scarf, &

Purple boots?

No, pants (purple or otherwise) are NOT optional! :P (See, being near the Dooley Gang, even in just the cyber corral, has already influenced you!)

Besides, you'd have some pretty intense competition from some of the BP Ladies' early cheerleaders!

I think JJ that we might require the purple woolies and perhaps a purple boa or corset just to complete the outfit. We don't let our ladies out without looking their best! :)

Just ask Jackson Turner what happened when he offered to be our token male . . . we had the cross-dressin all figured out right before he ran for the hills!

But Bama is our queen and we'll let her make the call! :P

PS: She's right . .. pants are NOT optional unless you are wearing a skirt and then pantaloons are required. We are honorary Dooley Gang members ourselves and but we just can't condone the NO pants thing, woolies or otherwise. :rolleyes:

I dunno JJ, Got any pix of you in the.....

Purple shirt

Purple scarf, &

Purple boots?

No,  pants (purple or otherwise) are NOT optional!  :P  (See, being near the Dooley Gang, even in just the cyber corral, has already influenced you!)

:P  :)

Besides, you'd have some pretty intense competition from some of the BP Ladies' early cheerleaders!

819637[/snapback]

Well, I do wear black jeans with the outfit, I don't want anything to distract from the clothes....

I got tri-color woolies, I just have not yet warmed up to the idea of pruple ones, after all, the cow didn't wear it so how can I?

Now, a BOA......

I found a couple of pics on Mr. Quigleys website:

Purple !

Purple2

What IS this? At least its B&W

I got a new Purple shirt that makes this one look DULL...

It glimmers and shimmers, talk about FLASH...

JJJ

:rolleyes::P

Why, that looks like the highly secretive, very rare English Springer Chukrouse!

Which is distinctly different than the more common American Cocker Pheastridge! You can tell by the auditory and olfactory organs.

:rolleyes:

Why, that looks like the highly secretive, very rare English Springer Chukrouse!

Which is distinctly different than the more common American Cocker Pheastridge! You can tell by the auditory and olfactory organs.

:P

822343[/snapback]

THANX!!

I could not find it anywhere in my Audubon or Field guide bird books...

JJJ

• 2 weeks later...

Archived