SASS Wire Forum

RV Rentals for EOT

Does anyone know of someone who would rent, deliver and set up and then pick up a trailer or motor home to be parked in an allocated Founders Ranch camping site for EOT 2007. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Irish Thunder

Hi Irish,

Yea there is a mob in Moriaty that hire out vans. We were at EoT last year and we went to have a good look at 3 they had on show at EoT.

They also sell new and used ones. We were very interested as there are not too many in Aussie, although we are seeing more now, but the prices, are horrendous!!

They are so cheap over there. I think we're being ripped off here...as usual.

I can,t remember their name, but they would be the only one in town.

Cheers Jack.

I have been thinking about doing that myself. Since I am Navy I was thinking of getting one out of White Sands, since the local Air Force Base doesn't have any. But not sure how far of a drive it is from White Sands to founders Ranch. I also have to pull my cargo trailer from VA. Not sure if they would like a camper, 5x8 cargo trailer and a Suburban on the same spot.

Does anyone know of someone who would rent, deliver and set up and then pick up a trailer or motor home to be parked in an allocated Founders Ranch camping site for EOT 2007.  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Irish Thunder

766492[/snapback]

:(:o Try Albuquerque. There were some folks that rented rv's from there and the delivered and picked up also. Look in the web/search for information...

CO BIG AL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have been thinking about doing that myself.  Since I am Navy I was thinking of getting one out of White Sands, since the local Air Force Base doesn't have any.  But not sure how far of a drive it is from White Sands to founders Ranch.  I also have to pull my cargo trailer from VA.  Not sure if they would like a camper, 5x8 cargo trailer and a Suburban on the same spot.

767084[/snapback]

We have a 41' motorhome and 25' trailer plus a 16' RV. If they don't fit in one space, I guess we'll have to rent 2. Last year Pecos Clyde, my hero, had such a rig, but he was down in the expensive rows for Founders Ranch members.

We have a 41' motorhome and 25' trailer plus a 16' RV.  If they don't fit in one space, I guess we'll have to rent 2.  Last year Pecos Clyde, my hero, had such a rig, but he was down in the expensive rows for Founders Ranch members.

823233[/snapback]

Ok thanks I may do that. I have also thought about tent camping which is something I do more often. But the thought of no showers is not good. I could do the Solar Shower in a portable enclosure also.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived