SASS Wire Forum

Going to EOT - getting closer!

LayLow Curly 57501L

Youngblood,

Don't know when I'm getting there or what I am doing.

Last few years Drago had me as the prizes and awards wrangler, no idea what he has in store for me....I waddie at EOT so Jes Pepper & I can have fun. Haven't shot it yet, me'n my B P are tooooo slow...

We should get there around a week early, I can only get 2 weeks this time not the usual 3 due to staffing at my Dept.

You and JJJ are welcome (expected) to come on over we shall see you, as usual look for the "Surrender the Booty" pirate flag!

TBone, Red and the rest of the Dooleys are a real "Party Bunch". You will like them, they are great people.

Manatee, however is a party pooper! Huge party pooper. He went into the motorhome & worked his butt off fixin' peoples guns all night long so they could shoot EOT....no fun at all.

Wait 'till you meet the Australians, they are unbelievable...had a blast with them!

SO was Sawyers Shooting School.....and you get to see Rocky Meadows again!

Cap'n Callahan, Cap'n Cooper, Cap'n Bacon, Col DVS Fox, Ima Peach, and Claybuster and his dad Brickyard Kid, and Pale Wolf are just some of the fine people we have met there.

Crykeeper, Rancid Roy, Ella Moon & her husband, Cinamon Lucy & Mike, Pigpen, Footloose, FancyFree, Kid Sopris, and so many other people - way too many to name - you have to meet em all and hang out with us.

It's better than just a shoot! I wish it lasted longer and I had more time off!

Hidden Valley is the RV park to stay at, for the week before, then mover to Founders Ranch! Reservations accepted beginning on the 1st of March.

LLC

Travis I am Bringn you # 1 young helper Buckshot Jonson Jr, hope you go lots for him to do.

I will be there to keep an eye on Lay Low Curley some body has to do it !!!!!!

LLC>

I'm gonna bring the lead lined steamer trunk so my outifts won't keep everyone awake at night....

'course if my RV pard goes B-Western too we might be in trouble....

Better bring lots o' sun screen and tin foil....

I am looking forward to meetin' lots o' people, and maybe even remembering meeting a few of them...

JJJ

<_<;)

I kin see it now,

Founders Ranch Times

Daily News Beat:

2 Southern Californian SASS shooters kicked off Founders Ranch for keeping the Dooley Gang up past 3:30 am with the bright lights emanating from under their camper and out of their closed clothes trunks!

They claim discrimination 'cause no one else knows how to add eveready (car) batteries to run their shirts.

These 2 "so called" B western competitors fried everyone elses eyes with their silver studded leather and their day glo colored outfits!

Chiz reportedly said "purple boots are not in style!"

WOW

I kin see it now,

Founders Ranch Times

Daily News Beat:

2 Southern Californian SASS shooters kicked off Founders Ranch for keeping the Dooley Gang up past 3:30 am with the bright lights emanating from under their camper and out of their closed clothes trunks!

They claim discrimination 'cause no one else knows how to add eveready (car) batteries to run their shirts.

These 2 "so called" B western competitors fried everyone elses eyes with their silver studded leather and their day glo colored outfits!

Chiz reportedly said "purple boots are not in style!"

WOW

753623[/snapback]

I didn't think ta bring the PURPLE outfit.....

Great Idea!!

Maybe I should add some more rhinestones....

or maybe I can get some 'Woolies' with PURPLE fur.....

JJJ

;)<_<

ack, that was a hard sight to get outta me eyes....

Yep that's it, ask Coyote Calhoun if he's seen a [CLOR=purple]Purple Buff[/color] you could use for furry chaps.

anyway, I think your boots and hat will make you stand out all by yerself.....or maybe it's just "stand"...

LLC

Whoa Pard,

Think that over. We have to pass through two state lines to reach EOT. I don't want to be explaining no purple woolies to the ARI and NM fashion police! Especially if their not mine!

Those folks in Arizona are very suspicious of anything moving from west to east.

Now if we said they were for LLC or FanTummy maybe we'd get by with 'em.<_<

OK, its a go. :D

Youngblood

:(

I didn't think ta bring the PURPLE outfit.....

Great Idea!!

Maybe I should add some more rhinestones....

or maybe I can get some 'Woolies' with PURPLE fur.....

JJJ

;)  :P

756677[/snapback]

• 1 month later...

Hey Mike, short memory!

You know me.....so does Cinnamon.

We talked a few times before you left here.

Saw you at EOT more than a few times (me usually with dumb horse questions).

Tracked you down and held the box when you won the Colt. Got my picture took with you holding the Colt for the paper.

Talked to your wunnerful wife at the last 2 conventions... at this last one for 'bout half an hour about being your mounted shotgun cart shooter...

But I will see you there again!

LLC

• 1 month later...

LLC-Dammit...

jus look for the Dammit Flag at the RV area...probabaly row 5-7...libations will flow freely...

had the GREAT pleasure of having Rocky Meadows on my Posse last year...we had the times of our lives...

SS-D :D

LLC-Dammit...

jus look for the Dammit Flag at the RV area...probabaly row 5-7...libations will flow freely...

had the GREAT pleasure of having Rocky Meadows on my Posse last year...we had the times of our lives...

SS-D :D

855491[/snapback]

Looks ta me like there will quite a few DAMMITT gang flags at EOT.....

Get your DAMMITT Gangwear now!!

That makes at least 7 of the gang at EOT....

This is gonna be a really fun time!!

JJJ

:D:o

SS-D,

If you look in row 8....you will see CASA DAMMIT and the Blue Bird of Happines just down the row from the DOOLEY GANG wagon circle....

You should watch the libations at the Dooley Gang.....they even have a travelling neon Blue Palm Tree of Death.

Fly your flag and hang out with us and we will treat you right!

LLC

Jittery Jim......Remember , if you outshoot me in B-Western your rig will go UP in Price!!!

855962[/snapback]

If that happens I will GLADLY pay the higher price!!

JJJ-D

:D:D

Hey LL,

Just remember to bring the makins for RUMALADE.

I'm gonna be bringin some home made Elderberry WINE, this stuff has been double fermented and is more like Brandy.

Plus there will be a few other bottles with SECRET ingredients :D:D:o

Only 19 days till we get to Hidden Valley :D:P

Archived