SASS Wire Forum

EOT '07

Pecos Clyde, SASS #48481

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shell-E we gotta get together and have an adult milkshake or two!

846203[/snapback]

Sounds like a GREAT plan Camille !!! :D

I'm really looking forward to finally getting to meet you ! :D

When will you guys get there ?

I will be there the good lord willing. Pecos looking forward to seeing you and Silverheart. As well as other friends I haven't seen in a while as well as meeting some new pards.

Cap'n Well at least you will not have the problems you had last year and will be able to concentrate on shooting and socializing.

Should be showing up mid day on the 14th so I can shoot the ro warmup match .

MO, if you make it in time come shoot the monthly match the first sunday of June. Reg opens around 9-930 an dsafety meeting around 10. We usually shoot 6 stages and a side match. It is usually a good match to see what will be in store for EOT. They usually test the news moving targets and such at the monthly before EOT ifn it is ready to go ifn I remember correctly. Anyway it is a fun shoots with many great pards.

Blackey, maybe we will finally get to meet. I didn't see you at the NM championships at Founder's last weekend. It was a great shoot. Some had trouble with the knockdowns and I suggest those shooting EOT need a PF of 70 to take them down reliably. Otherwise hit them REAL near the top. I had one not go down with a PF 112 load, but I hit it about an inch above the hinge. MY FAULT. Not the target. Anyway Copper Queen and I will be at EOT enjoying it. See YA!!

Howdy All,

Well, Longcolt signed up last December. Tried to sign up online but it said "registration closed". I panicked and went to the SASS office the next morning to sign up. I was the first shooter to sign up.

LLC, What in the way of spirits would you like me to bring?

Phantom, You'll do fine, deep breath before each buzzer.

All the rest, Look forward to meeting/ seeing you all. YEEHAW!!

Longcolt :D

HJ, I have put the reins in on shooting this year for a few reasons. I will be glad to meet you at EOT I am planning on coming in on the 14th to shoot the warmup on the 15th and the match on the 16-18th and then work as a RO the rest of the week and pulling out on the 24th or 25th it depends on something else in town that I may have to do.

Well,

I had originally signed up and paid for me and my boy Shorty to go, but looks like he will be on lock down so I will be there all by my lonesome. I was originally registered as a Conventioneer but have since upgraded to shooting since my son isn't going. I will be there in a big ole 35' trailer without my sidekick! :D I guess I will just have to bring Jack Daniels, Capt. Morgan, and the rest of the gang instead... :D

Pecos, I'll Be there shooting the first weekend, RO'ing the rest of the week.

Look forword the seeing you Manny. I'm Buyin' the first round! Anyone else thirsty? How bout you Blackie?

Manny,

Keep your head down and get home safe. I say a prayer for all you folks in harms way over there. Just lost my step daughters husband, Sgt. Steven Carpenter USMC. Wish I could be over there with you guys.

Take Care,

Longcolt :D

Ten, good to see you made the right desision and are ROing I think you will like it better than waddieing. You gonna shoot the monthly in June? If so I have a movie or two I think you will like. The Villian and Rustler Rhapsady.

Manny See you at EOT.

Manny, Have a safe trip home. Look forword to ketchin up with Ya.

Blackie, I'm not makeing it to the mountly match in june. Taking the CCW class that weekend. Have RR. haven't seen the Villian in 30 years. Be lookin for you.

TH

We'll be gettin' there bout mid-day on the 19th.

I'll be lookin' for ya !  :D

Shell-E

846767[/snapback]

Funny thing is Shelly I am getting there mid day on the 19th also, maybe I will see you and Drifter at the airport on Tuesday. Unless you guys are driving.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup

EOT is gettin closer and closer....the clock is just ticking away.....Sounds funny I guess, but I enjoy the anticipation of attending this match almost as much as I do shooting it. Getting all the ammo loaded, making sure the guns are in good working order, packin the motor home, planning the route and scheduling shoots that are on the way to EOT as well as a couple after.

Hope everyone has a good safe trip......see you there!

Pecos Clyde

Is it time to shoot yet?!!! Yahoo!!! Counting down the minutes!!! Drive safe!

Miz Annie and I are gittin' in on the 15th....

gotta go to Santa Fe on the 16th...  :D

How in tha devil did I get on Pecos Clyde's posse?  :)

Lookin' forward to it!!!!

874670[/snapback]

'Cause yer with us!

We'll get in on the 16th in the afternoon. :)

Murphy, Dingo and I will be getting in on Sunday the 17th. We can't wait. Looks like we have a great posse.

Sixgun Sallie  :)

874753[/snapback]

And that's June too. :)

Archived