SASS Wire Forum

EOT '07

Pecos Clyde, SASS #48481

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heyya Pecos!!

I've already got my confirmation in the mail. I cut out the app out of the CC and mailed it in last week.

Guess I'm a little anxious to make up for last years Crash-n-Burn. :rolleyes:

Phantom

:)

Who's signed up . . ? ME that's who. And with camping for the week. Logistical difficulties caused me to cancel last year, . . . not this time ! It will be great to see the changes / improvements to the ranch since '05. I was lucky that year, . . only got there on SATURDAY . . . the day the weather improved ! Lucky me. See ya all there, . . . good shootin', . . . . :D

I've got the confirmation here $445! Good GRIEF! $445! :D It better be worth it.

It was last year. :D

We'll be "camping" in our little RV. Margaritas will be available whenever the exterior lights are on.

Capt George,

Since you know what my trailer looks like, wander by.

For the rest of you, I park by the Dooley Gang and fly a pirate flag.

We almost always have margaritas or Scotch

and since Fancy Free taught her how, Pepper makes rumlaide......

No need to wait for the lights - after 5 is booze 30!

LLC

Well,

being that I am new to SASS I just had to go to EOT already paid and rearing to go. I have the fortune of being born and raised in Northern New Mexico. According to mapquest looks like I will have a 82 mile drive one way during the events while staying with my mother. Heck I drive 67 miles one way now just to go shoot here in Oklahoma.

I am in the U.S. Navy stationed out here at Tinker, AFB in Oklahoma City. I have been in the navy for almost 19 years now. I just enjoy Sass only wished I had got started back in the early 90's when I first found out about it.

I just got my wife her Sass # 74,158 and her alias is (Trippin Triggers Pattie) She is now the proud owner of 2 birdshead 45 lc vaqueros and original 1897 shotgun bought them for her for X-mas as well as a custom holster for her. Well looking fwd to meeting some of you nice folks out there in june.

Matt

Well,

being that I am new to SASS I just had to go to EOT already paid and rearing to go. I have the fortune of being born and raised in Northern New Mexico. According to mapquest looks like I will have a 82 mile drive one way during the events while staying with my mother. Heck I drive 67 miles one way now just to go shoot here in Oklahoma.

I am in the U.S. Navy stationed out here at Tinker, AFB in Oklahoma City. I have been in the navy for almost 19 years now. I just enjoy Sass only wished I had got started back in the early 90's when I first found out about it.

I just got my wife her Sass # 74,158 and her alias is (Trippin Triggers Pattie) She is now the proud owner of 2 birdshead 45 lc vaqueros and original 1897 shotgun bought them for her for X-mas as well as a custom holster for her. Well looking fwd to meeting some of you nice folks out there in june.

Matt

690107[/snapback]

Hey MD look me up

SV-IR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Capt George,

Since you know what my trailer looks like, wander by.

For the rest of you, I park by the Dooley Gang and fly a pirate flag.

We almost always have margaritas or Scotch

and since Fancy Free taught her how, Pepper makes rumlaide......

No need to wait for the lights - after 5 is booze 30!

LLC

689901[/snapback]

I'm going too!!

I'm just too jazzed!!

I'm gonna make that Cowboy flag I designed last year so's Youngblood and I will have somethin' ta fly in the wagon circle as well.

2007 is gonna be a great year!!

JJJ

<_<;)

Anyone thinking of booking a hotel in East Albuquerque should read this article about motels accused of price gouging during the snowstorms Albuquerque experienced during the holidays. Predatory businesses don't deserve cowboy business.

The bride and I and the fillies will be out to watch y'all. Not gonna shoot this year, too new (I have more fingers and toes than rounds outta a lever action. No transition skilz whatsoever - yet!).

But as I live all of about 30' from FR, we'll be comin' early an' stayin' late!

• 2 weeks later...

Signed up today. Haven't shot much in the last 5 years because of moving and I have been deployed in the middle east for 19 of the past 22 months. Should be home by late May, in time to load enough rounds and get some practice in. Even though I only live 25 minutes down the road, I will be camping there so I can partake in some of the after hours fun and don't have to worry about driving. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Manzano Outlaw

• 1 month later...

Antety and I are coming, our second EOT, but first in N.M. :rolleyes:

We're BOTH shooting BP, so bring those BIG fans. :)

TACO BILL(8090) AND I ARE COMING. WE COULD NOT GET THE EITHER MISSUS TO COME. WE HAVE BEEN TO 4 MULE CAMPS, SIX TRAIL HEADS, FOUR HANGINGS AT COYOTE CREEK AND SEVERAL GRAVE DIGGINGS. I GUESS IT IS TIME FOR THE EOT. WE WILL NOT HAVE MARGARITAS OR SCOTCH WHISKEY. WE WILL HAVE JAMISONS OR BUSHMILLS(CATHOLIC OR NOT) WHISKEY. WE WILL HAVE GRILLED AMBERJACK AND GRILLED SNAPPER. WE WILL HAVE OTHER DELECTABLE LOUISIANA CUSINE. WE MIGHT EVEN HAVE SOME FRIED ALLIGATOR. WE COULD HAVE A LIVE ALLIGATOR FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. LOOK FOR THE BORN FREE 26' MOTOR HOME.

I would Love to try that Alligator! The Hugikiss sisters and some other Revengers of Montezuma will be there shooting mounted. See ya There!! We are not signed up yet but will be soon.

Archived