SASS Wire Forum

EOT WEATHER LINK

heyya

Here is the 10 day forecast for the Edgewood area. The wind has blown pretty hard the last two days, and it has been warm.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNM...cm_ite=CityPage

Everything has come together at Founders Ranch, the new buildings, new targets, more and more gravel, vendors getting set up, kinda new buffalo calfs, new giant shade area down in town.

A practice match for this weekends participants starts about 9am today, with the RO's match running Saturday Sunday and Monday.

Rattle snakes are apparently out, as I found one slithering through my camp site two nights ago....it was kind enough to rattle. Today is supposed to be a bit less windy and a high of around 80 or so.

Ya'll be careful driving to the Silver Anniversary EOT now. Bring plenty of water, and remember the altitude is around 6800 to 7000 feet here...(I think)

Shooter Ready!!!???

Clyde, you'll keep all those snakes in your campsite, right!? Cuz I'm gonna get a P if one should stroll across a stage while I'm shooting...or do you get a bonus for that? :D

heyya

Here is the 10 day forecast for the Edgewood area.  The wind has blown pretty hard the last two days, and it has been warm.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNM...cm_ite=CityPage

Everything has come together at Founders Ranch, the new buildings, new targets, more and more gravel, vendors getting set up, kinda new buffalo calfs, new giant shade area down in town.

A practice match for this weekends participants starts about 9am today, with the RO's match running Saturday Sunday and Monday.

Rattle snakes are apparently out, as I found one slithering through my camp site two nights ago....it was kind enough to rattle.  Today is supposed to be a bit less windy and a high of around 80 or so. 

Ya'll be careful driving to the Silver Anniversary EOT now.  Bring plenty of water, and remember the altitude is around 6800 to 7000 feet here...(I think)

Shooter Ready!!!???

481765[/snapback]

Howdy Pecos, thanks for the weather update. I think I will put my longjohns back in the closet. See ya at the Ranch. Jack

Heyya Jack A Diamonds

Ahh shucks, pack them long johns anyway.....this is the Bermuda Triangle of weather ya know.

Its 6:30am, sitting in the motorhome, watchin the sun comin up over Founders Ranch out one window and the buffalo and long horns graze on the hillside out the other window.

Lots of folks arrived yeasterday in their RV's. A bunch of activity was happening over at the registration area.

Last night the sky was very clear, and there were about 10-15 shootin stars every 5 minutes. This morning the sky is blue...not a cloud in sight, and just a touch of wind.

The vendors are getting all geared up, some of them open and selling their wares. A couple of mounted shooters are gettin an early morning exersize ride on the road surrounding the town. A dog is barkin over near the mounted camp, birds is a singin.......Dang!!!! What was the line from that movie??? oh yeah,

"Is this Heaven?" "No, its Founders Ranch."

see ya'll soon

Archived