SASS Wire Forum

Got my EOT letter and Parking Pass today

I got my letter and pass today also. I will be shooting the first weekend so I can help out with the Conventioneer stage for those of you that are Conventioneers, Vendors, or Sponsors will get the chanc to meet me. I am trying to get switched back to posse 128 so I can shoot with a friend of mine and learn from him how to shoot GFer better and watch him on the best way to shoot the stage. I didn't fancy being the GFer on a posse.

Hmmmmm..... Where is parking Lot "R"?

Hope it doesn't stand for "Really far off". I guess it would be wishful thinking for it to mean "Right up front"!

462927[/snapback]

Hello BB

Got mine Thursday also and in the same parking area as you. I wonder if posse #'s have any bearing on parking spaces??

See you soon @ EOT

Adios.........Goatneck

R is for RED PARKING LOT and your parking pass should be red in color. The red lot is near the ranges and is to be used for day use only. Campers have a yellow parking pass and park at their camp sites. Trams will be in service to help move people from various areas of the ranch.

Travis, thank you for that info! It's good to know!

But you knew we were just joshin' about the meaning of the "R", right?! :blink: Cuz we're a fun lovin' bunch...we wouldn't dress like we do to shoot if we weren't fun lovin'! hahaha

Guest Miss Ruby Redsmoke, SASS #48421

I got mine today too! Yeeha I'm really going. Two weeks and two days until I fly out...... :blink:

Miss Nellie Blue,

Normally I would lie and say I knew, but you got me. :blink:

I was also told I was not completely correct in my statements anyway. :huh:

I think I'll go back to bed and sleep until June 15. Hope to see you at EOT. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Travis, I have camping pass will we be able to parking in the day use lots also and where will the Handicap parking be for the shooters? I am disabled and have a DV plateds as well as a Blue HC Placard. I am thinging of driving down on the first weekend when I am shooting and then just catch the shuttle when I am working as a RO or Waddie.

Archived