SASS Wire Forum

SASS Wire Reception

Chiz, SASS #392

Hello the Wire,

The annual END of TRAIL SASS Wire Reception will take place on Wednesday, June 20 from 4:00 - 5:00 PM in the Belle Union Saloon. Join us for cold beer, soft drinks and some munchies on the Wild Bunch and meet some of the SASS Wire Moderators.

I'll be there for a bit to say hi and to rassle with any ornery varmints that's up to it! Let's put some real faces with Aliases and raise a glass to all the folks who have made the SASS Wire one of the heaviest used forums on the internet.

I’ll see ya there!

Chiz

Chiz,

thanks for the invite...

I'll be there, you can count on it...

Solvang Shootist :D

Dang! I don't get there until Thursday!!! Well, ya'll have a few for me, won't ya!?!

Don't worry Mo...I'm planning to hunt ya down! I want to get to visit more than we did at Convention! :D

Hmmm,

Am I goin' blind in my GOFWGness?  :D Or, was it in invisible ink?  ;)  Where is the word "free" in Chiz's post?  :D  Or do y'all know something I don't? ;)

Anyway, see y'all 'cept Nellie at the SASS Wire Reception!

Regards,

Allie Mo

455573[/snapback]

Join us for cold beer, soft drinks and some munchies on the Wild Bunch
---Just like in the rule book--if it isn't specifically stated, it's up to interpretation. IMHO: the Wild Bunch probably can afford one hour of all of us. Now, wait a minute----if there are over 2,000,000 :D hits a month on the Wire, maybe not--------

Nellie: I'll have one with Allie Mo for you. Hope to meet you, too. ;)

YUP it is FREE

Can't sell any kind of booze, on site.

There will also be other kinds of liquor floating around.

ONLY 33 DAYS TILL THE WIRE PARTY !

Guest sawyer#34250

I guess I will show up and teach Sawyer's Shooting School! New requirement--All graduates must consume some of my Sawmill Water in Celebration of the Graduation :D;) I will bring plenty to go around. After a few shots, everybody will want to wrassle with Chiz :D;)

Hello the Wire,

...Join us for cold beer, soft drinks and some munchies on the Wild Bunch and meet some of the SASS Wire Moderators. ...Chiz

453452[/snapback]

Oops, now I see it. :D It says "on the" WB. ;) what happened. I see it now and would like to say, yee haw a real party! :D

I am so looking forward to meeting some of you characters. ;)

Regards,

Allie Mo

Hey Mo! I might make it afterall! I checked my vacation schedule and I leave here Tuesday night and should arrive by early afternoon! Wahoo!! Save me a seat at the bar!

OOOOOH Chiz is in fur it now,Helda and Rocky, and I'll be there too!

Hope Chiz has good insurance :huh::blink:

Only 19 days till the rasslin match

YEEEE HAAAAAA

only till five?? :blink: yall sure roll up the carpet pretty early.we here pilgrems will be arriving into town just about then.can a couple of texicans get registered after five on the 21st?recieved my letter with parking permit sans posse number?

if the shootins starts early thursday the 22nd we would like to be there.

trust me,,,,we won't stop till opening ceremonies.In fact they have moved it from the main tent cuz we have a tendancy to get a little LOUD and have disturbed opening ceremonies :blink:

I guess I will show up and teach Sawyer's Shooting School!  New requirement--All graduates must consume some of my Sawmill Water in Celebration of the Graduation :blink:  :P   I will bring plenty to go around.  After a few shots, everybody will want to wrassle with Chiz :D  B)

457833[/snapback]

Lookin' forward to school--B) Boy, howdy---sure think the wire reception is a great place for Sawyer's Shooting School. :huh: We can all raise one to each of his best shootin' tips!!! Now, how many tips will that be? Times raisin' a cup to each? Whoopee!!! Let's get started. :( And, ladies, put me down on yer list fer wrasslin' with Chiz--we don't know how many other lawyers he might have around to take notes, so need plenty for back-up to keep them from suin'.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Chiz....if'n ya need any help with them wrestlers....... I'll be there for ya! :D

Archived