SASS Wire Forum

Camping at EOT

We are going to bring our camper this year so we can stay right there. I think that would be the most fun and we would be able to meet more people. Somebody had told us that there was a guy that came around and pumped your tank and delivered water. I believe they said about $20.00. Does anybody know if they will be offering these services this year? Trader Dave Sass 53461L

I believe they will, they have had them at the other events there. Also, in Morirty(SP) there is a 66 gas station that has a RV dump for the public. I just used it Monday on the way home from the ranch. They have a water spicket, not sure of water quality wheather it is potable or not. I didn't ask. But I plan to stop in at a campground the night before heading to the ranch to top off all the tanks and dump the holding tanks then use the pumper.

I can't imagine that they wouldn't. The service was priceless last year. We used it a couple of times to dump the tanks & refill. It was $20 for one service or $40 for both a dump & fill up. You bought your "service tickets" at the SASS booth but truthfully if you forgot and the guy was in your aisle they were more than accomodating to help anyone who needed water, etc. They also rotated through at various times of the day so that if you were off shooting you could still get what you needed done.

Archived