Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Sabotage in Siberia


Recommended Posts

If I was the Roadmaster for that division I would make sure that it was  blamed on sabotage and not poorly maintained track.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sure it was sabotage....LOL.

I'm with Duffield.

 

I suppose "munitions" could mean anything. But they don't usually put "munitions" in hopper cars. Maybe the boxcars with the munitions were farther back and didn't get all twisted up LOL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

The train was reported to be carrying munitions from N Korea on the trans-Siberian railway. Sabotage by pro-Ukrainian operatives.

BBAD7279-529B-4566-9C3D-FBDF224B3CAB.jpeg

Those trucks (the wheel and side frame assemblies) look very much like American designs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I am Sure the 16 year old girl was smuggling Munitions in a coal Car ! 

 Congrats  So Brave 
 

 A passenger train derailment in northern Russia killed three people and injured dozens, officials said Thursday.

The 14-carriage train derailed Wednesday night in Russia’s northern republic of Komi, state rail company Russian Railways said in a statement, with nine carriages coming off the tracks. About 40 people were injured, 10 of them requiring hospitalization, state news agencies reported.

The body of the third victim, a 16-year-old girl, was found Thursday afternoon, according to the Investigative Committee, Russia’s main agency for investigating possible criminal cases.

The cause of the derailment of the train, which was carrying 232 passengers, was likely that heavy rains had washed out a portion of the tracks, the railway company said. It was not clear whether crew negligence was a factor.

The train was headed to the southern city of Novorossiysk from Vorkuta, a coal mining town in the north of Komi, Russian Railways said.

Edited by PowderRiverCowboy
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

I am Sure the 16 year old girl was smuggling Munitions in a coal Car ! 

 Congrats  So Brave 
 

 A passenger train derailment in northern Russia killed three people and injured dozens, officials said Thursday.

The 14-carriage train derailed Wednesday night in Russia’s northern republic of Komi, state rail company Russian Railways said in a statement, with nine carriages coming off the tracks. About 40 people were injured, 10 of them requiring hospitalization, state news agencies reported.

The body of the third victim, a 16-year-old girl, was found Thursday afternoon, according to the Investigative Committee, Russia’s main agency for investigating possible criminal cases.

The cause of the derailment of the train, which was carrying 232 passengers, was likely that heavy rains had washed out a portion of the tracks, the railway company said. It was not clear whether crew negligence was a factor.

The train was headed to the southern city of Novorossiysk from Vorkuta, a coal mining town in the north of Komi, Russian Railways said.

Take a chill pill --  that's a different train. There are separate reports of a 19-car freight train being hit by saboteurs, and a 14-car passenger train derailing because tracks were washed out (in a completely separate province), as well as a 50-tanker train carrying jet fuel and diesel being hit elsewhere with an IED.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

Take a chill pill --  that's a different train. There are separate reports of a 19-car freight train being hit by saboteurs, and a 14-car passenger train derailing because tracks were washed out (in a completely separate province), as well as a 50-tanker train carrying jet fuel and diesel being hit elsewhere with an IED.

 

 


Ohh sorry I dont swallow the Biden Zelensky extortion of US taxpayers , Russia bad like the USA has been Told too 

Unit 2245

https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/4HFYY1f9

Edited by PowderRiverCowboy
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2024 at 11:09 AM, Dubious Don #56333 said:

Sure it was sabotage....LOL.

I'm with Duffield.

 

I suppose "munitions" could mean anything. But they don't usually put "munitions" in hopper cars. Maybe the boxcars with the munitions were farther back and didn't get all twisted up LOL.

Maybe that is a government size "bulk box"

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:


Ohh sorry I dont swallow the Biden Zelensky extortion of US taxpayers , Russia bad like the USA has been Told too 

Unit 2245

https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/4HFYY1f9

 

Don't get defensive and leap to a conclusion that isn't there, unless you can tell me how being appreciative of the success of pro-Ukrainian saboteurs against Russia and North Korea translates into supporting the massive dump of taxpayer money into paying off Zelenskyy. 

 

And yes, I tend to believe that; a) one country rolling hot into another country is bad, and; b) the way the U.S. is supporting Ukraine is completely messed up. Those are not incompatible ideas.

 

As far as your video goes, my best guess is that it was probably made when Russia went into Crimea -- about ten years ago, right? (Hint: John McCain died in 2018).

Edited by Ozark Huckleberry
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.