SASS Wire Forum

U.T. Hill and the Buffalo Bull

Guest sawyer#34250

Guest sawyer#34250

I hear that the ranch manager has been feeding the bull high protien foods, taking it for long runs, hitching it to wagons fully loaded and making it pull up and down the hills, giving it all Barry Bond's left over steriods and every other trick he can think of to get the big feller in killer shape!

U.T. Hill what are you doing?

Took the shocks of my car.

I been ridin' Oil wells and sitting on the backs of jets when they take off.

I'm hoping a good Hurricane will make up in the Gulf so I can get a little practice in ridin' my beach ball.

Once I walk up to him and pull his whiskers real hard he'll be tame as a kitten.

Best,

Hill

• 4 weeks later...

I look forward to watching a SASS member - on national TV - collect a big fat check for the funniest America's Funniest Video show all time greatest. U.T., maybe you should look again at the Buffalo Range Riders badge. That "coming from hell, fire snortin' buffalo" is based on fact. I'm alooking forward to this, and be assured, there will be emergency medical assistance on site. If you don't sing souprano now, jus'u'wait. Them buffalos is already taking numbers...!

See ya'all in a coupla weeks.

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform all my friends that they will not be able to watch me get killed.

Work has reared it's ugly head, and Hill will not be able to attend EOT this year.

It is quite possible I may be in Finland during that time.

If I am, I will do my best to find a Fat Finnish Women and ride her.

You know the ol'd saying "When life hands ya' lemons....throw them at the closest person..."

Regretfully,

Hill :blink:

Archived