SASS Wire Forum

2024 SASS Texas State Championships and Battle of Plum Creek

Brazos Bo

On behalf of Plum Creek Shooting Society, I just want to say thank you to everyone that made the trip out to shoot with us. We appreciate your support and hope everyone enjoyed themselves in spite of the heat wave.

• Like 2

Thank you everyone who helped make this event happen, it was awesome to see the efforts come together. 

We all appreciate your help with keeping cold waters and electrolytes available at every stage. It saved lives for certain. 

well done cowboys and cowgirls, ya done good!

• Like 2

Great job Bo by you and all of your club and all that helped. It was a really good match. You can't pick your weather. At least it wasn't a down pour. Good banquet too!!!

Jax T

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Brazos Bo said:

On behalf of Plum Creek Shooting Society, I just want to say thank you to everyone that made the trip out to shoot with us. We appreciate your support and hope everyone enjoyed themselves in spite of the heat wave.

it was a great match except for the heat and you didn't have anything to do with that but you were able to keep everyone safe from it. I know, my wife tested you guys. Glad Mojo and then Doc Clint (posse next to ours) was there to make sure she was taken care of and got what she needed. She is alive and kicking and continuing to give me crap so I know she is ok.  LOL

TM

• Like 2

Enjoyed the match, except the heat and the one calf that kept bumping my camper Saturday morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was apparently in the restroom and completely missed this until La Sombra sent me the video.  Coyote Catcher was the valedictorian of his high school class but skipped walking the stage to shoot the match with his family. (He won Cowboy).  So he got his diploma at the banquet!  Pretty cool.  The video is on facebook somewhere, but also here. Presentation by Big Iron Patnode:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1