SASS Wire Forum

The Glock store leaves CA

15 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

I’ve only bought a few things from them , I’ve seen their advertising for years, he’s deal to the glock people 

“He’s deal to the Glock people”?

I heard they were leaving back in 2019 when I lived there. He’s all set up in Nashville now. 
Their prices have been too high lately. Maybe trying to make up the loss?

41 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

“He’s deal to the Glock people”?

I heard they were leaving back in 2019 when I lived there. He’s all set up in Nashville now. 
Their prices have been too high lately. Maybe trying to make up the loss?

Ya , the glock people loved him years ago because he was one of the first guys selling all the after market stuff. Plus he’s pretty good at marketing. Now he’s just one of the many 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

Ya , the glock people loved him years ago because he was one of the first guys selling all the after market stuff. Plus he’s pretty good at marketing. Now he’s just one of the many 

Yeah. I recall buying things from them when I bought my first Glock 20 years ago. You’re right, they lost their uniqueness. 
Now when they have a sale everyone else has it cheaper at their regular prices. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

Yeah. I recall buying things from them when I bought my first Glock 20 years ago. You’re right, they lost their uniqueness. 
Now when they have a sale everyone else has it cheaper at their regular prices. 

Tons of competition in the Glock accessories and clones market, it’s almost as bad as AR’s 

I actually met him once when I was going to gunsmithing school in Susanville. He was taking a NRA class and doing some filming for a video. He had that salesman personality, seemed like a good guy 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

Tons of competition in the Glock accessories and clones market, it’s almost as bad as AR’s 

I actually met him once when I was going to gunsmithing school in Susanville. He was taking a NRA class and doing some filming for a video. He had that salesman personality, seemed like a good guy 

Lenny answered the phone once when I called to ask a technical question. I think the question I had was about Gen 5 parts. He was helpful and very friendly. He told me he likes to take time to work in the store occasionally. 

• Like 3

The alarming thing I took from that is the concept that the state was imposing annual sales taxes on furniture and equipment, previously purchased and on which sales taxes were paid, at the time of the original purchase!

I'm afraid that's what we'll soon be seeing here in Canada, after our Prime Minister starts to panic about our financial situation.

Here in the States, the Marxist Left is proposing income taxes on UNREALIZED gains.
Let that sink in.

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, bgavin said:

Here in the States, the Marxist Left is proposing income taxes on UNREALIZED gains.
Let that sink in.

They are already punishing people for crimes someone thinks they might commit with red flag laws, so why wouldn’t they tax people for what they think they should make. It’s liberal logic. But they don’t want to punish people who are already actually breaking the law  :( 

• Sad 1