SASS Wire Forum

Tesla Pick Up

I've seen quite a few Tesla cars but never seen a pick up yet. I'd like to drive one just to see what it's like, I'd never buy one though!

• Like 2

Actually, Most Pick-Up sales are to "Urban Cowboys" whom never put anything in the back of the truck.  Especially the "Flash" 4X4s that never leave the pavement.

• Like 1

I still think that “truck” looks like something from a bad “B” Sci-Fi movie of the 60’s. 

image.jpeg.68ea2fa08a55d4b454be26fdfd7627d6.jpeg

image.jpeg.453131b80952ea04fa40fbde59ef9a8d.jpeg

image.jpeg.e6433125e2eabda768b6e3015f694937.jpeg

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

I still think that “truck” looks like something from a bad “B” Sci-Fi movie of the 60’s. 

image.jpeg.68ea2fa08a55d4b454be26fdfd7627d6.jpeg

image.jpeg.453131b80952ea04fa40fbde59ef9a8d.jpeg

image.jpeg.e6433125e2eabda768b6e3015f694937.jpeg

Just like most pickups I  see on the road look like B post-apocalyptic movie fare that will never feel dirt or carry more than groceries or a flat of pansies. 

Screenshot_20240517_074853_Chrome.jpg

truck-tires.jpg

On 5/15/2024 at 6:50 PM, Yul Lose said:

I’m seeing more and more of these things around and I doubt I’d buy one if they held a gun to my head. Saw one driving down the road in front of my house this morning.

IMG_5126.webp

BODY DESIGNED AND BUILT BY A TINSMITH! 

(Who normally does forced air installations.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 5/16/2024 at 7:31 AM, Steel-eye Steve SASS #40674 said:

Must be time for the quarterly "let's bash EV" thread.........

Don't have to bash that ugly POS.  Someone saved a ton of money on sheet metal (or what ever ) designers.  That thing makes Legos look good.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Just like most pickups I  see on the road look like B post-apocalyptic movie fare that will never feel dirt or carry more than groceries or a flat of pansies. 

Screenshot_20240517_074853_Chrome.jpg

truck-tires.jpg

My son has that white Shelby in your picture and it stays filthy but we live on a dirt road .  He got it used with a lot of miles on it so the original owner drove it a lot.  

I’ve thought since the Tesla is bullet proof and has a covered bed I would put a small gas generator in the bed to charge it with and put steel bumpers front and back .  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trigger Mike said:

My son has that white Shelby in your picture and it stays filthy but we live on a dirt road .  He got it used with a lot of miles on it so the original owner drove it a lot.  

I’ve thought since the Tesla is bullet proof and has a covered bed I would put a small gas generator in the bed to charge it with and put steel bumpers front and back .  

The 1 in 500.