SASS Wire Forum

Warm? Sunny Florida!

In the last eight days in middle Tennessee it has been above freezing for less than three hours and it’s not expected to be there until tomorrow, (Monday) sometime mid morning!

It’s been single digits on several nights in the past week!

Heat wave here, got up to 7deg and sun! Haven't seen sun in a while!

23 here!! Yippee, sun is out, kinda, this week's forecast is going up daily to 50 by Thursday!! Rainy though!!:(

I'm not far from Rye, and his report is correct.
Sunny and warm.
I took the electric leaf blower out and cleared the driveway from last night's light, fluffy accumulation -- I'm doing my part to promote global warming -- the more concrete I strip bare, the more sun can soak into it and turn it into heat!

2 hours ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

39 degrees F in  Central Florida at 8:45 AM.  I can't imagine nor want to know what it's like up in the northern Tundra states.  So much for global warming!

It was 40 degrees this morning just south of you Dawg. It'll be 76+ w/humidity here on Tuesday.

Because we don't get the cold weather too often, I like days like today...I know what's coming in June and I'll remember this day and this post.B)

1 hour ago, Cypress Sun said:

It was 40 degrees this morning just south of you Dawg. It'll be 76+ w/humidity here on Tuesday.

Because we don't get the cold weather too often, I like days like today...I know what's coming in June and I'll remember this day and this post.B)

I hear you.  During the Tampa Bay Doldrums of summer I lovingly await days like today, but, unfortunately at my age (almost 82) my insides get colder faster than my outsides and I'm hunkering in my house and layering myself with all kinds of heavy woolies.  

6 hours ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

39 degrees F in  Central Florida at 8:45 AM.  I can't imagine nor want to know what it's like up in the northern Tundra states.  So much for global warming!

....... yeah, .... we had something like that here yesterday, ..................... CENTIbloodyGRADE ......  :(

22 here in Arkansas right now, expecting freezing rain tonight. Thankfully the days after are supposed to finally warm up.

Archived