SASS Wire Forum

one more step towards craziness

Alpo

On another board there was a thread about the party being thrown by the mayor of Boston.

In my response I referenced the United Negroes College Fund.

The anti bigotry software of that board changed my post to say United ******* College Fund.

When did "Negroes" become an evil ethnic term that could not be used in polite company?

I don’t know why but Negro became offensive when they started using “black” or African American . Makes no sense. 

Yeah the whole thing was because the COUNCIL MEMBERS OF COLOR were having a party so only non-white people were allowed. But accidentally the invitations was sent to everybody, including the six white people on the council.

And the world lost their mind because they were having a party only for non-white people, and YOU CAN'T DO THAT, and I was explaining with BET and Miss Black America and the NAACP and the United Negroes College Fund and the Congressional Black Caucus, that groups excluding white people have been around for a long time. Ain't no new thing. And I think the whole purpose of the news article was because the new plague wasn't keeping our attention well enough, so they had to throw something else out there --- SQUIRREL!

Racists are racists, regardless of their ethnicity. 
Useful Idiots are…Well, idiots. 

What these idiots do not understand is the Race Forward movement, which all these whites in power rush to support, is based completely on the communist ideals of Angela Davis and her Marxist followers. 

its really interesting to me that during and after obama all of the segregation , bigotry , and racial inequality that democrats say they fought [they actually created] was once again the norm , in my small thinking i find it interesting that for once the KKK might actually be getting what they always wanted .....and its being brought on by those that were the targets of that organization , 

i het it that turning the tables might seem fun to these people of color , but the laws are intended to work both ways and one should always be careful what is wished for , ove not given up on the idea that MLT subscribed to was a hope for a better future but it sure seems that progress has ceased to be made , and the current rise in naziism in this country has me very concerned about another civil war - this time with interference from outside being the instigator , 

Archived