SASS Wire Forum

Today's project

New bionic knee. Guaranteed to get my times down from days to minutes. Currently at installon center on good drugs and should out tomorrow.  After therapy ( physical and mental) should ready for Cowboy season next year.

20231207_192355.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

My wife had hers replaced about 6 years ago and it was life changing in a good way. At her 1 week checkup they told her she didn’t need to use a walker or cane anymore and she came out of the clinic without either. My wife used that ice pump deal 3-4 times a day and had very little pain, she wouldn’t use the pain killers. Good luck and I hope you’re as pleased with yours  as she is with hers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Waiting to get mine done as well.

Get the times down as well you say?

Sounds good!

• Like 2

Getting mine replaced was the smartest thing I have done in years.

Edited by DeaconKC
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Maddog McCoy SASS #5672 said:

New bionic knee. Guaranteed to get my times down from days to minutes. Currently at installon center on good drugs and should out tomorrow.  After therapy ( physical and mental) should ready for Cowboy season next year.

20231207_192355.jpg

I had my left done in 2008 and my right done in 2018. The main thing is to do your physical therapy. It is critical to your full recovery in a timely manner. Yes, it will be uncomfortable and even hurt at times but it is worth it in the long run. You should be ready to get back in the saddle in a few months.

TM

• Like 2

Like everyone else has said, DO THE PT!!

Hope you’re out and about soon!!

• Like 3

i have a friend and fellow cowboy that has had both of his replaced in the last couple years - doing a lot better these days , good luck on your recovery and take care to follow doctors orders for best results , 

• Like 1