SASS Wire Forum

ROA for sale, more info and lower reduced price

ROA for sale plus Taylor 6 rounds conversion cylinders, more see pictures , all for $1800.00 shipped, conversion cylinders shipped separately, have original cylinders also with Slix nipples, thanks, plus a 1,000 each of #10 and #11 caps. Holsters are right side strong and right cross draw. Conversion cylinders alone go for $490.00 for both from Taylor and Co. used one match. I would like to move these along before I have to move. Thanks. I'm not giving them away, even if I feel I am, will keep them after this.

IMG_1583.jpeg

IMG_1582.jpeg

IMG_1581.jpeg

IMG_1578.jpeg

IMG_1579.jpeg

IMG_1580.jpeg

IMG_1577.jpeg

Edited by Hawg Runner, SASS #61139
lowered
  • Like 5

Too bad they are adjustable sights...would probably be gone if they were fixed sight models

• Like 4

On 12/3/2023 at 7:43 AM, Old Man Graybeard said:

Too bad they are adjustable sights...would probably be gone if they were fixed sight models

Nothing a file can't take care of !

• Like 1

Actually, even if you took off the rear sight they would still be illegal in the BP category as long as the target style front sights were still on them. You could still shoot them in an age based category, though, which is what I am going to do with my pair of similar C&B version ROA's.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Everything pictured for $1800, shipped? Well, obviously not the background stuff on/under the bench, but both revolvers, both conversion cylinders, both original cylinders, two holsters, both sets of original grips, balls, wads, cylinder loader, SliX Hand, two powder flasks, and a thousand caps?

On 2/10/2024 at 2:15 PM, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

I wanna see a picture of the file :D:D

A Complete set of files :huh:

Screenshot_20240214_080832_Photos.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rooster Ron Wayne said:

A Complete set of files :huh:

Screenshot_20240214_080832_Photos.jpg

Thank you. I see now where I've been having my trouble with files. I've been trying to profile metal and cut grooves into metal with manila files with the little tabs on the edge. I had been going through those by the 100Ks with no luck.   

• Haha 2