Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Found One!! Thx! Lee Load All 2 Primer Feed Attachment. Von Dutch is a TOP HAND!!


Recommended Posts

I’m looking for a primer feed attachment for a Lee Load All 2.  They are supposedly discontinued.

 

 

IMG_0114.webp

Edited by Blackwater 53393
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I’m looking for a primer feed attachment for a Lee Load All 2.  They are supposedly discontinued.

 

 

IMG_0114.webp

I have one it's almost new in the original Box $ 10.00 plus shipping . I used the load all to load about 200 rds then I got a great deal on a Ponsness/Warren 375 from a friend that never used it.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Von Dutch, SASS # 7995 said:

I have one it's almost new in the original Box $ 10.00 plus shipping . I used the load all to load about 200 rds then I got a great deal on a Ponsness/Warren 375 from a friend that never used it.


 

I’ll take it!!!  PM me where to send the gold dust and which type of payment you prefer.  I can do company check or Postal Money Order.

 

44 minutes ago, Gungadin said:

Are they useful?

 

Guess I'd read they were not very helpful, haven't tried one.

 

I couldn’t tell you just yet, but with arthritis and some neuropathy, I have some difficulty handling small stuff like primers.  I figure if it works, I’ll be way ahead! B)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:


 

I’ll take it!!!  PM me where to send the gold dust and which type of payment you prefer.  I can do company check or Postal Money Order.

 

 

I couldn’t tell you just yet, but with arthritis and some neuropathy, I have some difficulty handling small stuff like primers.  I figure if it works, I’ll be way ahead! B)

It all yours I didn't put it in the post but it has the instructions to, I think the shipping will be about $8 to $10.00 PM me your information including address and E-mail address and I will do the same  and I will ship it out to you Monday, I won't know about shipping cost till Monday so when I get back from the Post Office I will E-Mail you the total and a check will be just fine.  PM sent Take Care  V.D.

Edited by Von Dutch, SASS # 7995
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

PM sent!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Gungadin said:

Are they useful?

 

Guess I'd read they were not very helpful, haven't tried one.

No surprise they're discontinued, they didn't work very well. It's quicker to drop primers onto the seating ram one by one. I removed both of mine and tossed them into a parts box somewhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Blackwater 53393 changed the title to Found One!! Thx! Lee Load All 2 Primer Feed Attachment. Von Dutch is a TOP HAND!!

BTT just to thank a great cowboy!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.