SASS Wire Forum

GRANDMA GOT RUINED OVER BY A REINDEER

Hawk Eyes Hudson

Well Cowgirls and Cowboys its gettin' close to the Holiday Seasons and 2023 will shortly be coming to a close and in the rear view mirror.   Just to barrow a quote from a hometown hero Buddy Holly of Lubbock, TX.   I am from a small town in the middle of the Llano Estacado Plainview, TX and the Holidays was a big thing!  It was a celebration of the current year,  welcomed in the new and a time for reflection.  I now reside southwest of the Houston metroplex but the love for the seasons has not changed.  I am blessed to have found SASS and CAS in only the last few years and will say this, "It is one of the best thangs to come into my life in a good while!"  I want to wish all of God's children a Blessed Thanksgiving, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  

I HOPE IT ALL WORKS IN YOUR FAVOR,

HAWK EYES HUDSON

"

"FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS"

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Hawk Eyes Hudson said:

Well Cowgirls and Cowboys its gettin' close to the Holiday Seasons and 2023 will shortly be coming to a close and in the rear view mirror.   Just to barrow a quote from a hometown hero Buddy Holly of Lubbock, TX.   I am from a small town in the middle of the Llano Estacado Plainview, TX and the Holidays was a big thing!  It was a celebration of the current year,  welcomed in the new and a time for reflection.  I now reside southwest of the Houston metroplex but the love for the seasons has not changed.  I am blessed to have found SASS and CAS in only the last few years and will say this, "It is one of the best thangs to come into my life in a good while!"  I want to wish all of God's children a Blessed Thanksgiving, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  

I HOPE IT ALL WORKS IN YOUR FAVOR,

HAWK EYES HUDSON

Glad you found SASS...glad you're enjoying it.

Want to really enjoy this game? Go out and shoot as many clubs as you can.

Merry Christmas...Happy New Year!

Phantom

• Like 9

Hawk Eyes Hudson, that name has a ring to it.  Congratulations on a most excellent alias.

To you and yours, have a Good Thanksgiving a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

May your troubles and misses be few and your stage times always fast !

EJ

Edited by Escopeta Jake

Howdy Hawk Eyes,

your welcome to come up to shoot with the Thunder River Renegades anytime you would like

we're a hair north of the Texas Renaissance Festival in Todd Mission.

website is https://thunderriverrenegades.com/#   facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1660793720854451 

we're shooting one of our monthly matches this Saturday, 11/25, and then have our annual, Last Stand at Thunder River running Dec 1-3.

our final match of the year is Dec 23 (we shoot on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays but our annual is changing that a bit in Dec.

PM me if you would like more info

cr

Thanks for the kind remarks fellas!  Its good to know people like all of us stills exist.  Well Cheyenne, "I was a Havin a pow wow with Tell Sacket about a week ago and told him it was my intentions to start shooting at Thunder River next year.   I hope to meet you in person, Soon!

Oh and Yeah Fellas, Keep an Eye Out for that Damned Reindeer!

Hawk Eyes Hudson

"From My Cold Dead Hands"