Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Shoplifter Knocked Out By Axe Thrown 2 Liter Bottle


Sedalia Dave

Recommended Posts

Maybe next time, use a real axe!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's assault, nobody's life was  in danger, maybe he was hurting the guy with the assault vehicle (shopping buggy).  what is the chance you knock someone out with a 2 liter bottle, if that is what it was?

 

Somebody hasn't got the message, you are to let them steal.  The government has decided to cut out the middle man...the government.  Hey they didn't add much value anyway and the little bit of value they had, maintaining law and order, they have given up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Gungadin said:

Somebody hasn't got the message, you are to let them steal. 

 

THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY TODAY. ^^^^

 

The message should be play stupid games expect to win prizes that you will not like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Gungadin said:

That's assault, nobody's life was  in danger, maybe he was hurting the guy with the assault vehicle (shopping buggy).  what is the chance you knock someone out with a 2 liter bottle, if that is what it was?

 

Somebody hasn't got the message, you are to let them steal.  The government has decided to cut out the middle man...the government.  Hey they didn't add much value anyway and the little bit of value they had, maintaining law and order, they have given up.

If you’re serious about what you said in your first paragraph I have a feeling you are not part of the solution. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

oh I assure you I'm not part of that problem, sometimes my sarcasm is missed :D

 

Wrong DA and that is an Assault 7-UP and the poor boy was just getting his life in order and was going to join the priesthood.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Gungadin said:

oh I assure you I'm not part of that problem, sometimes my sarcasm is missed :D

 

Wrong DA and that is an Assault 7-UP and the poor boy was just getting his life in order and was going to join the priesthood.

We have asked numerous times for a sarcasm font or smiley that would convey sarcasm. That hasn’t happened. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

We have asked numerous times for a sarcasm font or smiley that would convey sarcasm. That hasn’t happened. 

Maybe this one??:P

 

BTW that was a great throw!! Love it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s my opinion that it should be law that anyone boldly stealing and acting cocky about it should be “stoned” with whatever is available in the store to throw at them. 
 

My store would have a canned goods section right up front. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stoned, an old biblical usage of that term as opposed to the one from the 60's.  Nicer than burned at the stake I guess.

 

Idle hands are the devils plaything?  Quit sending our jobs to China, give the youngins some incentive to work instead of handing them money.  Or is that buying their vote?  Send them to college and let them party for 4 years...then forgive their debt...that's the answer SARCASIM again.  :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

It’s my opinion that it should be law that anyone boldly stealing and acting cocky about it should be “stoned” with whatever is available in the store to throw at them. 
 

My store would have a canned goods section right up front. 
 

 

 

Heck, probably make a shotgun shell style belt for 8 oz. tomato sauce cans. Them things would hurt.:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2023 at 5:37 AM, Pat Riot said:

It’s my opinion that it should be law that anyone boldly stealing and acting cocky about it should be “stoned” with whatever is available in the store to throw at them. 
 

My store would have a canned goods section right up front. 
 

 

Yes. It's bad enough the regular old sticking things in your purse shoplifters. But now you get the guys with a large garbage bag or shopping cart just trying to walk out in front of everyone. Some stores have had the same person multiple times in one day. There was that video a few months back where they stopped the thief and one clerk was hitting him with a stick while the other held him down. He had stolen there many times before. Many people complained they were brutal. He should have had his arms broken.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/2/2023 at 8:49 PM, Gungadin said:

That's assault, nobody's life was  in danger, maybe he was hurting the guy with the assault vehicle (shopping buggy).  what is the chance you knock someone out with a 2 liter bottle, if that is what it was?

 

Somebody hasn't got the message, you are to let them steal.  The government has decided to cut out the middle man...the government.  Hey they didn't add much value anyway and the little bit of value they had, maintaining law and order, they have given up.

Are you  a Democ-Rat Tree Hugging Liberal from Kalifornia ?

What are you doing on a  Cowboy action shooting forum  ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, Rooster Ron Wayne said:

Are you  a Democ-Rat Tree Hugging Liberal from Kalifornia ?

What are you doing on a  Cowboy action shooting forum  ?

 

Guess you did not read this post

On 11/2/2023 at 9:58 PM, Gungadin said:

oh I assure you I'm not part of that problem, sometimes my sarcasm is missed :D

 

Wrong DA and that is an Assault 7-UP and the poor boy was just getting his life in order and was going to join the priesthood.

 

or these post

On 11/2/2023 at 10:25 PM, Pat Riot said:

We have asked numerous times for a sarcasm font or smiley that would convey sarcasm. That hasn’t happened. 

 

On 11/3/2023 at 5:14 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Maybe this one??:P

 

BTW that was a great throw!! Love it!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Years ago, before Crocodile Dundee, I clocked a guy in Chicago with a can of veggies that had just robbed a store by waiting for the cashier to open the till and he lunged across the counter, hit her then grabbed a bunch of bills and then took off running. He shoved me out of his way on the way out. I was literally half in the bag from drinking beers all afternoon and he ticked me off so I snagged a can of green beans or peas (the can had a green picture in it) and I stepped outside and threw it. The can hit him at the base of his skull in the neck and he face planted right in the crosswalk. He was about 50 feet away when I threw the can. 
Two guys ran over and make sure he didn’t get up. 
The cops arrived and the dirtbag was taken away in an ambulance. 
The lady store owner got her money back. 
I was nearly arrested for being drunk in public until I gave them my military ID. 
They got my command information and turned me loose. 
My buddy and I went back to the bar that we left in search of a pack of smokes. 
The lady at the store gave me a pack. 

Monday I was called to the Commander’s office to clarify why the police were calling to let me know I wouldn’t be needed to testify. 
My Commander was perturbed that he didn’t know about this until the police phoned. 
Apparently he thought it was a big deal. 
I told him my “only interest was drinking and smoking and having some fun and the dirtbag was interfering with that and when he elbowed me on the way out it ticked me off. Everyone was screaming and hollering so I did what I thought was best in the moment.”

I was told that if my actions brought the Navy into a bad light my “a$$ was going to spend some time in the brig!”

Military Intelligence! You drop a bad guy and get threatened with incarceration. Go figure. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

Years ago, before Crocodile Dundee, I clocked a guy in Chicago with a can of veggies that had just robbed a store by waiting for the cashier to open the till and he lunged across the counter, hit her then grabbed a bunch of bills and then took off running. He shoved me out of his way on the way out. I was literally half in the bag from drinking beers all afternoon and he ticked me off so I snagged a can of green beans or peas (the can had a green picture in it) and I stepped outside and threw it. The can hit him at the base of his skull in the neck and he face planted right in the crosswalk. He was about 50 feet away when I threw the can. 
Two guys ran over and make sure he didn’t get up. 
The cops arrived and the dirtbag was taken away in an ambulance. 
The lady store owner got her money back. 
I was nearly arrested for being drunk in public until I gave them my military ID. 
They got my command information and turned me loose. 
My buddy and I went back to the bar that we left in search of a pack of smokes. 
The lady at the store gave me a pack. 

Monday I was called to the Commander’s office to clarify why the police were calling to let me know I wouldn’t be needed to testify. 
My Commander was perturbed that he didn’t know about this until the police phoned. 
Apparently he thought it was a big deal. 
I told him my “only interest was drinking and smoking and having some fun and the dirtbag was interfering with that and when he elbowed me on the way out it ticked me off. Everyone was screaming and hollering so I did what I thought was best in the moment.”

I was told that if my actions brought the Navy into a bad light my “a$$ was going to spend some time in the brig!”

Military Intelligence! You drop a bad guy and get threatened with incarceration. Go figure. 

 

  ......... maybe you shoulda used the spinach ....... Popeye;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

 

  ......... maybe you shoulda used the spinach ....... Popeye;)


Maybe a can of BEETS!  They ain’t good fer much else! :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.