Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

The SASS South East Regional Ambush At Cavern Cove


Recommended Posts

Maybe you could get your service dog to bite him, better make sure he bites both hands since I am pretty sure he could beat most of us one handed.:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would work on most of us guys:

 

Hire a beautiful, young girl/lady and have her start

flirting with Lefty on Thursday.   Make sure she also

becomes cordially friendly with his Mom and Dad

and others around him.

She must dress nice and present a super sweet personality.

Western boots and dress or jeans.   No tennis shoes.

A cowgirl hat would accent her beautiful hair and smile.

 

She's gotta follow his around and ask him about

shooting stage procedures, SASS rules, etc............

 

She's gotta project 'cute things' to keep his attention

and distract him from his mental game.

 

And after the first day, if she thinks her game plan isn't working

on Lefty, tell her to look up Widder and try them on him.

:lol:

 

..........Widder

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know the Iron Cowboy is looking at the 'Who's Coming' and doing some ciphering of his own.  He said something about going to SER to do two things and one of those was chewing gum, which he's fresh out of.

 

For myself I'll be happy if I can make it over the bridge, finish ahead of TW, and swipe some of his nanner pudding .

 

I think that's Lawman Mark in the picture.

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

This would work on most of us guys:

 

Hire a beautiful, young girl/lady and have her start

flirting with Lefty on Thursday.   Make sure she also

becomes cordially friendly with his Mom and Dad

and others around him.

She must dress nice and present a super sweet personality.

Western boots and dress or jeans.   No tennis shoes.

A cowgirl hat would accent her beautiful hair and smile.

 

She's gotta follow his around and ask him about

shooting stage procedures, SASS rules, etc............

 

She's gotta project 'cute things' to keep his attention

and distract him from his mental game.

 

And after the first day, if she thinks her game plan isn't working

on Lefty, tell her to look up Widder and try them on him.

:lol:

 

..........Widder

 

If I am not mistaken, this was tried at Black Gold one year. :rolleyes:

But then again, what happen's at Black Gold stays at Black Gold.:ph34r:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, "perfume and a nice smile"? find out what posse he's on and set up a great date with her for his shooting time. Get him mixed up, he gets a DNF for 5 stages we might still have a chance! Half of 26 = 13.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  I've whooped up on him before. It wasn't easy but I got him by a few seconds. It was raining and there was a strong northeast wind blowing. I had done all my hoodoo and incanting on him and caught him unawares. He never knew what hit him. It was a good feeling for me. Wait a minute. Are y'all talking about Missouri Lefty? I thought yall were talking about Lefty Fitzgerald. Nevermind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Widder,

      Because of my previous time as a board member at NAR I feel confident in stating that the best they can do is a chain-smoking midget named Wanda. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Widder,

      Because of my previous time as a board member at NAR I feel confident in stating that the best they can do is a chain-smoking midget named Wanda. 

Don't get them started on the midget stuff again....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Barkeep Casey said:

A cousin of Bertha's. Bertha is still mad at Lickskillet and does not come around anymore.

 

She don't like TN Williams either.   He didn't 'tip' her!

 

..........Widder

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Barkeep Casey said:

A cousin of Bertha's. Bertha is still mad at Lickskillet and does not come around anymore.

Bertha ain't happy cuz @lickskillet charlie ain't paid her no child support!

 

Kajun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Bertha ain't happy cuz @lickskillet charlie ain't paid her no child support!

 

Kajun

I can't really blame Skittles; nobody has ever even seen Bertha near a kid. Let alone that she has had one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Tennessee williams first off it was pictures of wanted chickens, I was looking to see if any of them were your handicapped one legged relatives.  Secondly, what are you doing going around peeking in people windows!

 

I'm retired and have lots of free time.

 

Kajun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hear TN Williams is cooking up something special for the Thursday night pot luck.  What are y'all bringing?

 

(I plan to bring plenty of Rollaids.)

Possum Loaf.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bout the only thing TN Williams can cook up is T R O U B L E.

 

Actually, ole TW came over the house on Sunday and I saved his life.

He's allergic to wasp stings.   And during his visit, he opened the door on a truck I had sitting

in my yard to put something in the front seat.

 

Shortly before that, I discovered a large wasp nest inside the door hinge area and killed them all.

If I had not seen that nest, ole TW

would have probably met his Waterloo.      We counted over 45 dead was[ on the ground

from that nest.

 

Needless to say, his Bunkhouse Boss told me that I should mind my own business and 

stop killing innocent wasp..... :lol:

 

Ya just can't make some folks happy.

 

 

..........Widder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Drake is in the throws of mental twister working the posse list.

We have 240 shooters with more arriving daily.

The who's coming list is on face book. (North Alabama Regulators)

The posse list, the plan is to email it next week.

Heck I might even release the stages next week.

If everything goes as planned the posse will be locked at 16.

There maybe the odd one at 17 because somebody is sharing equipment and waited till the week before to sign up.<_<

Practiscore has 19 spots on each posse. I guess this to allow Drake to move folks around. 
Practiscore is the preliminary posse list.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Jake, Justin, Ozark, Eddie, Iron Cowboy, Blackfish.  Yep.  Every one of those is more than capable of 15 second stages or better.

yada, yada, yada.

Our Posse has TW and the Nanner Split Gang..... :lol:

 

..........Widder

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

yada, yada, yada.

Our Posse has TW and the Nanner Split Gang..... :lol:

 

..........Widder

 

   Our gang is what you might call...a big deal. Between all the Widdermaniacs and Nannerheads, I hope there's enough parking. Why just today someone was trying to flag me down to get my autograph. I was just driving down the road and they was following me real close trying to get me to stop. They even turned some flashing lights on to try to get me to pull over! Well. Anyone who is that fanatical to get my autograph, I aint stopping. I finally lost them behind an old Dairy Queen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I heard Widder and TW finally settled their long running blood feud and the finale was recorded. Hopefully the wounds are only superficial and both will be recovered in time for the regional. Personally I think they both deserve DQs for using unapproved guns.

 

 

My reloads are waaaay smoother than that!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

My reloads are waaaay smoother than that!

 

Yea, your right.    BUT...... your misses are about on par with

theirs.

:lol:

 

I wonder how many Cowgirls are packing up their 'autograph'

books for when they come into YOUR presence.

 

and.....exactly how do you plan to sign your name:  TN Williams, just plain TW, or maybe just 'Jesse'.

 

..........Widder

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

 

Yea, your right.    BUT...... your misses are about on par with

theirs.

:lol:

 

I wonder how many Cowgirls are packing up their 'autograph'

books for when they come into YOUR presence.

 

and.....exactly how do you plan to sign your name:  TN Williams, just plain TW, or maybe just 'Jesse'.

 

..........Widder

 

Depends on what I'm a signin and who it's for. Could be "TW" or it could be "The Tennessee Williams what actually lives in Tennessee and likes to shoot and sign autographs".

 

O'course last time I had to sign an "autograph" it was for a THP officer who mistook me for Cap'n BB.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You don't use...... 'The Humble & Modest

Tennessee Williams, World Champion

Duelist'.

 

I've heard that THP can't catch Capt BB.

 

His Camero is toooooooooo fast. 

 

..........Widder

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.