SASS Wire Forum

The most Secure Place in the World...

Texas Lizard

They know WHO brought in the baggie.   

If you ran for a political office in the next 10 years, they would know what you had for 

breakfast this morning and who shared your breakfast table.

..........Widder

They have also found weed twice in the last couple years.  No one in custody for that either. 

Remember, it's not what you know, it's who you know. 

BS

Convenient that there are no fingerprints on the bag of coke...or weed for that matter. I guess they don't fingerprint staff at the White House anymore. These guys can get dna from a speck of drool that's been in storage for 20 years but can't get fingerprints off a baggie? Yeah, right.

I don't think it was the Hunter, no coke freak would EVER forget a bag of coke.

I'm thinking that if the baggie was left behind by a conservative somehow they just might figure out a way to be able to announce that. Log books, video, possible fingerprints or dna and they can't identify the culprit? Sure. Now all of a sudden they're claiming no video cameras while agents who have worked there say there are cameras. It's like some gas station where after a robbery they admit the cameras don't work when police want to see the video.

they know - they are not saying , i wonder what peon in the surveillance system they will blame for not catching it , as of now that "transparency" biden ran on is all null and void , so why expect an answer to this ? you need a willing reporter to go out on a limb - that wont happen , they no longer exist , this will get swept under the rug with the rest of the dirt 

9 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Convenient that there are no fingerprints on the bag of coke...or weed for that matter. I guess they don't fingerprint staff at the White House anymore. These guys can get dna from a speck of drool that's been in storage for 20 years but can't get fingerprints off a baggie? Yeah, right.

I don't think it was the Hunter, no coke freak would EVER forget a bag of coke.

I think the fact that there was some to find proves it wasn’t Hunter 

11 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

With the number of staff employed at/in the White House, sticking your thumb on a specific individual is somewhat problematic.

True. It could be difficult to pinpoint which cocaine user in this administration left their baggie behind on that specific day. Could have been almost anyone.

And yet I'm betting all of the people that are now crapping up our nation will get re-elected or replaced by another waste of air and space.  Why?  Because the American voting population is stupid, lazy, corrupt, or insane....maybe any or all of those..

20 minutes ago, Texas Lizard said:

Heard that the cameras were not working in the area....Did someone have trouble with audio tapes a few years back.....

Texas Lizard

Isn't that a shock! Just like some of the unfortunate police issues where the cop conveniently forgot to turn his/her body cam on. Makes the good guys look bad.

1 minute ago, Rip Snorter said:

comeuppance

Had to look that one up, sounds like something that would happen to a teenager! :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Had to look that one up, sounds like something that would happen to a teenager! :ph34r:

Old words from an English / American language enthusiast.  They do have significant differences.

8 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

And yet I'm betting all of the people that are now crapping up our nation will get re-elected or replaced by another waste of air and space.  Why?  Because the American voting population is stupid, lazy, corrupt, or insane....maybe any or all of those..

The bunch that's there now didn't get elected, their side cheated.

1 hour ago, Texas Lizard said:

Heard that the cameras were not working in the area....Did someone have trouble with audio tapes a few years back.....

Texas Lizard

First they said it was found in an area where the public is allowed to allow more of a possibility that it wasn't  a staffer or other insider.  But there are cameras there. 

Next they try to shift gears and claim it was in other areas with no cameras to better fit their story. Claimed location has changed 3 times.

12 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Only about half. Of course the ratio is considerably higher in some states. ;)

JHC

I believe they know and they’re covering it up. They’ve changed where the coke was found about 3-4 times already. They’re saying there’s contractors working there and blah blah blah…..I don’t trust this administration at all!

Hmm...
They found Osama bin Laden in the vast wastelands of Pakistan...
But they can't (read: won't) find the SCOTUS leaker
And they can't (read: won't) find the coke head, in the most secure and surveilled building in America.

If the Feds REALLY wanted to know they could bring in the New York investigators. If they can catch a serial killer from 13 years ago from DNA on a pizza box it shouldn't be too tough to figure out who left a bag of nose candy in the White House 2 weeks ago.

JHC

laughing seal.jpg

Archived