SASS Wire Forum

South East Open Magnificent Seven

Scarlett

THANK YOU to @Captain Bill Burt for the idea of the SE Open Magnificent Seven AND following through with it!! Bullets By Scarlett was proud to sponsor as were Klassic Laser Works and Kitty’s Kloset and Emporium, I’m sure!

The matches were Florida, South Carolina, Alabama, Kentucky, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee. To be eligible for awards shooter had to complete at least three of the seven. The feedback that I’ve heard has been very positive! I hope it happens again next year - and I’ll sponsor again!

@Cahawbakid presented Captain Bill Burt with a “Trophy Buckle Yeti” at the Side Match/Friday night dinner at the Tennessee State match - see picture! It was a unique gift that I’d never seen before! 

Thanks also to the Seven Match Directors for their participation and support! It would not have been possible without the Match Directors!

And, thanks to all the shooters who participated! 

Big, Magnificent (7) Hugs!

Scarlett

IMG_6847.thumb.jpeg.606e4d53879ba79757a1bc0c799326c2.jpegIMG_6850.thumb.jpeg.550079879b1e4dc5edceec2d6a05d7f2.jpegIMG_6889.thumb.jpeg.eab5e65ad2046cc653a0d834412eac1e.jpeg

8 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Winners are listed on the previous page of this thread.

Uh, Capt.  since this is page 1 of this thread, I'm still wondering where the previous page is.

I guess I need Tutor!! :D:D:D

I guess you mean this OTHER thread:

Archived