SASS Wire Forum

My wife loves me even more :)

Buckshot Bear

i like it and a happy wife makes a happy life , i think thats a really nice push rod , been using a bit of antler but it was never the good solution i had hoped for , you have inspired me to think beyond 

8 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

My wife loves me even more now  :wub:

20230523_151932.thumb.jpg.8e1b9536d7c4c713a2d418812ff01772.jpg

She loves you more because you used her kitchen counter for a workbench?  :D

4 hours ago, Texas Jack Black said:

I use my thumb.

Because you don't have a delicate female thumb?  :D

8 hours ago, Texas Jack Black said:

I use my thumb.

4 hours ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Because you don't have a delicate female thumb?  :D

Or long finger nails that you could break :P

You're a strange kinda guy...making a billy club with leather cracker on it for your wife. That's gonna hurt when she cracks you with it.

That is what is shown in the picture...right?:ph34r::lol:

If you use shorter C45S rounds the last cartridge loaded needs to be pushed in further than most fingers can do it. In that case the antler works better as it has some curve to it. At least that is what my wife told me, and she tried both.

Actually a lot of male shooters use these as Uncle Arthur creeps into the hands! 
Theres also those pvc loaders that many have! 

My thumb is very important to me .It has helped me get a ride on a few occasions when my car broke down when I was a youngster.

Has worked great for over 70 years.;)

My wife (Bullion Rose) loves me even more, too!  I got her one of the antler tip pusher things (and since I regularly lose mine, I bought a pile of antler tips for about $7 and made a bunch more), but she's practically over the moon about her newest cowboy shooting gadget expertly made for her by Dealin' Lead ...

20230522_211259.jpg

On 5/23/2023 at 1:28 AM, Buckshot Bear said:

My wife loves me even more now  :wub:

20230523_151932.thumb.jpg.8e1b9536d7c4c713a2d418812ff01772.jpg

Great idea!  Not sure how long it took you to make, but I am thinking you got something you could not only to lovely ladies, but to some of who are either suffering from arthritis or in my case, neuropathy from chemotherapy. Might want to consider it. Either way great craftsmanship and ingenuity. 

On 5/23/2023 at 3:48 PM, Cypress Sun said:

You're a strange kinda guy...making a billy club with leather cracker on it for your wife. That's gonna hurt when she cracks you with it.

That is what is shown in the picture...right?:ph34r::lol:

It won't hurt nearly as much as when BR shoots me with any of the cowboy guns I've bought for her and taught her to shoot!

Archived