SASS Wire Forum

2023 Georgia State

Tucker T Fudpucker

A big congratulations too Fast Eddie and the whole crew for another great match. Great stages written by Blackhawk Henry with just enough movement to kept it interesting. Plenty of snacks and drinks to go around and who can resist the Dilly bars. Congratulations to all of the winners. If you have never been be sure to put this on your list for next May. 

A big thank you to the whole crew both in front of the scene and behind it. You all did a great job again.

Thanks to everyone involved and it takes lots of folks to put on a match like this! We enjoyed it, stages were good even though we didn’t get to shoot through the doors this year.:rolleyes:

Thanks again and hope to see everyone in a little  over a week in Tennessee!

Randy 

We love Georgia State !

Fast Eddie & Crew do a great job !  They treat folks like family or maybe better lol ! 

The best facility I’ve been to yet !

The format of finishing main match and having the ALL knockdown shoot off after main match then awards at the range is just awesome !

Great awards !

Really can’t say enough about this match 

AO & Midwest Hale 

Fun times in Georgia with the SRS Crew! Great match and even better people. Thanks to everyone who helped put this match on. I can't wait until next year. 

As was evident to all, Fast Eddie is very, very detailed & works beyond hard to have every tiny component as perfect as possible. Everyone on his crew knows what he expects, & therefore, his goal is contagious.

I'm guessing a few people were accustomed to seeing this?

image.thumb.jpeg.f0b4a72874f3e59fa271c46a912b6cb1.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Max Payne said:

As was evident to all, Fast Eddie is very, very detailed & works beyond hard to have every tiny component as perfect as possible. Everyone on his crew knows what he expects, & therefore, his goal is contagious.

I'm guessing a few people were accustomed to seeing this?

image.thumb.jpeg.f0b4a72874f3e59fa271c46a912b6cb1.jpeg

My favorite southern belle! 

Just now, The Outlaw Travis James said:

My favorite southern belle! 

Hey, OTJ! It's great having your Florida crew show up in number! You all make everything LOTS more FUN!!

Archived