SASS Wire Forum

Quigley

J-BAR #18287

The missus and I have been watching "Blue Bloods" on Hulu, got a lot of episodes to go.  We finished the free Jesse Stone episodes a couple of weeks ago.  Not tired of Tom Selleck yet, watching "Quigley Down Under" on DVD.  No telling how many times I've watched it, but it always works.  

Selleck is a treasure.

I have always liked Tom Selleck in most of his roles. My wife and I have watched all of “Blue Bloods” and continue to watch as new episodes are released. It’s a pretty good show, for the most part. 

Quigley has to be his best, in my book. His other Westerns are excellent as well. 

10 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Can’t get the bunkhouse boss to watch Quigley more than once in 18 months. However, when I get home and am convalescing week after next, I’m gonna watch it over and over — since I won’t remember anything I watched!  :rolleyes:

SLIM,

that's a good plan.   Something else to do during your recovery...... DON'T watch any stupid news channels

or anything that might perk up your blood pressure.

1. watch The Andy Griffith Show with Barney.

2. watch comedy movies or good Christmas movies.  Watch reruns of the Love Boat.

3. watch a lot of the Duke in Westerns.

4. watch some good Clint Eastwood movies.

5. Listen to some good ole 50's, 60's and 70's music on YouTube.    These are good feeling songs.

6. AND...always keep your heart pillow with you and use it for sneezing, coughing and even little

laughs you may have.

Do things that help you relax, get your mind off anything troubling, and things that help you

smile..... but don't over laugh.

..........Widder

34 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

SLIM,

that's a good plan.   Something else to do during your recovery...... DON'T watch any stupid news channels

or anything that might perk up your blood pressure.

1. watch The Andy Griffith Show with Barney.

2. watch comedy movies or good Christmas movies.  Watch reruns of the Love Boat.

3. watch a lot of the Duke in Westerns.

4. watch some good Clint Eastwood movies.

5. Listen to some good ole 50's, 60's and 70's music on YouTube.    These are good feeling songs.

6. AND...always keep your heart pillow with you and use it for sneezing, coughing and even little

laughs you may have.

Do things that help you relax, get your mind off anything troubling, and things that help you

smile..... but don't over laugh.

..........Widder

Thanks Widder!

No cable at this house so I can’t watch any news channels. Haven’t watched national or local news in eons. Have lots of DVDs to catch up on though, including ones you mentioned! :)

8 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Thanks Widder!

No cable at this house so I can’t watch any news channels. Haven’t watched national or local news in eons. Have lots of DVDs to catch up on though, including ones you mentioned! :)

Smart!  We do the same.

Recently I watched a couple of the original Magnum PI episodes with Tom Selleck and was kinda turned off. We have gotten used to him in his "mature" roles and his role as Magnum seems a little "young". But that doesn't change my view....he is one of the best.....period!

1 hour ago, Big Sage, SASS #49891 Life said:

Recently I watched a couple of the original Magnum PI episodes with Tom Selleck and was kinda turned off. We have gotten used to him in his "mature" roles and his role as Magnum seems a little "young". But that doesn't change my view....he is one of the best.....period!

Magnum could be serious...

1 hour ago, Big Sage, SASS #49891 Life said:

It very much depended on the episode.  There were a lot of "light" episodes that were average.  Then there were the darker episodes that tended to be very good and a person was reminded what a remarkably dangerous person Magnum was given cause.

I watch Blue Bloods, I’ve been following the story since it started. Tom Selleck is great in everything he does except for them reverse mortgage

commercials!:lol:

Quigley, Monte Walsh, Crossfire Trail, The Sacketts, Magnum, Jesse Stone and whatever else!

Archived