SASS Wire Forum

WTB: 38-40 or 44-40 Revolvers

5 hours ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

I have a pair of SS OMV 44-40’s 4.62” Barrels. $1999 shipped 

IMG_6399.jpeg

I was looking for one of these a year or so ago. Ended up with a blued gun. I know 2k is a lot of money but this is a good price and the right barrel length. I don't know John Barleycorn. This is my experience on Ruger 44-40s

21 hours ago, Doc Moses said:

I was looking for one of these a year or so ago. Ended up with a blued gun. I know 2k is a lot of money but this is a good price and the right barrel length. I don't know John Barleycorn. This is my experience on Ruger 44-40s

John Barleycorn is absolutely first rate to deal with! Great guy.

I have a pair of 5 1/2" Uberti Smoke Wagon's in 44-40 that I would sell for $1,500.  They have the 4 click actions and I live in Belgrade so we may be able to meet for a FTF transaction.

If you are interested send me a PM to discuss.

Curly Pete

John Barleycorn is an honest guy that I have dealt with several times over the years. As far as his pistols the Ruger Vaquero is the best sass gun on the market hands down just my two cents

18 hours ago, Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904 said:

I've got 2 pair for sale

Orig model blue Vaquero's with 4 3/4" barrels, pretty stock for $2,000.00 shipped to your FFL

Beretta Stampedes (marked A Uberti) 5.5" blue with case frames for $1,200 shipped to your FFL

PM me for more info

PM sent on the Ubertis. Calibre?

Did you find some? There is a pair for sale in Billings, saw them Saturday at the Peacemakers match. Contact Bugler or pm me for his # if you need it.

On 5/23/2023 at 5:56 PM, stepnmud#33546 said:

Have a used pair 44-40 Uberti 4-3/4" and one extra cylinder in 44 special. shipped $1200.00

IMG_1618.jpeg

IMG_1617.jpeg

Thanks but the guy I wanted the 44-40s for has backed out. Now I am looking for 38-40s

I have a pair of Smokewagons in .38-40 I'd consider selling.  4 3/4 barrels 4 click excellent condition.  I also have a Great Western Pietta 4 3/4 Birdshead with fake ivory grips.  If interested message me.  I can also provide some new starline brass.  have holsters to fit them and a belt if you are in the market.  I'll send pics if I hear from you.  Guns are near perfect condition.  $1200 for the pair of Smoke Wagons (+ shipping)  650.00 for the birdshead.  (+ shipping) other stuff to be discussed.

Archived