SASS Wire Forum

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is the line for Stage 1 "Why does that dance hall girl look like TW?

On 5/22/2023 at 8:03 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

The Outlaw Travis James will be teaching RO1, observed by JM Brown, on Thursday June 1st at the Tennessee State Championship. The class will begin at 9am at the Wartrace Schoolhouse. Cost for first time is $25 and refresher is $10. Please arrive at 8:45 to register.

Thanks

Randy

Reminder

Don't forget Thursday is "Are You Tough Enough To Wear Pink" day.  We will be collecting money for The American Cancer Society. If you would like to give a check please make it out to the American Cancer Society and we will send them all in at the same time. Everyone has been touched in some way by cancer so please donate and hopefully some day they can find a cure.  We'll have a collection jar at the office and one at the Dance Hall on Thursday. We'll collect money all weekend and announce the total at the Banquet. Please donate to this worthy cause.

Thanks

Randy

23 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

That's great news Randy. I think all of us who put on large championship matches are looking forward to being filled up again. Hope this is a good omen.

16 hours ago, Rattlesnake Slim said:

That's great news Randy. I think all of us who put on large championship matches are looking forward to being filled up again. Hope this is a good omen.

Hopefully it is!

Randy 

Due to the number of shooters signing up for the Warmup Match we are adding a morning match, Safety meeting will be at 8:30 at the Jail. Shooters book can be picked up at the Pavilion.

Thanks

Randy

Lady T and I got set up at the campground yesterday. Today campers are rolling in. Should have quite a crowd by tomorrow.

Camper is loaded down and we are heading towards the campground this morning.  Save me a piece of high ground.  Might have to stop off and get some brisket at Bucee's on the way.

Looking at the weather, we might not have lake front this year but we do have a little high ground.

3 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Looking at the weather, we might not have lake front this year but we do have a little high ground.

Looks like perfect weather. Have fun Tombstone 

Congratulations to Overall Winners, Missouri Lefty and Pearly Heart. Tennessee Overall State Champions Mr. Black and Dew R Dye. All the State Champions and Category Winners and everyone who came and shot with us.

Missouri Lefty had a 12 stage average of 12.98 seconds per stage!!

Randy

Midwest Hale & myself had a great time !

The folks at Wartrace do an excellent job, our first trip there but won’t be our last.

Great range, Fun stages, really well organized, attention to detail, really good food. Great awards 

Start to finish Top Notch !

AO & MH

Congrats to Missouri Lefty & Pearly Heart and all the category champions.

I want to say a huge thanks to who donated items to be auctioned, everyone who donated money and to the Cahawba Kid for being our auctioneer. I am very proud to say we collected $4206.00 for the American Cancer Society!IMG_1849.thumb.jpeg.ed3bf0be6f8f0603a1158faa2fc0bcc1.jpeg

Fantastic match again, from start to end, the Wartrace Regulators did it again. Thanks to all that put so much into the match. It really shows.

A big thanks to the Wartrace Regulators for another fantastic match. This our 6th or 7th trip there and it is well worth the 9 hour drive. Only complaint I had was that Whiskey Hayes turned down my request to turn on the air conditioner. It was HOT but they provided plenty of shade and ice cold water. Great banquet, fast and uncomplicated stages, great range and people that run it. Friday night door prizes are always a special treat. 

It was my wife Michele Mayhem and I first time going to Wartrace and it won't be our last! We had a great time meeting new people and especially the shoot itself.

The stages were excellent and the banquet was really nice place. The little town of Bell Buckle is a great venue. I would like to thank Sixgun Seamus for being our posse marshall he runs a smooth match and  keeps everything moving along , and for the John Wayne Trivia  prize.

PW

58 minutes ago, PW McKlintock said:

It was my wife Michele Mayhem and I first time going to Wartrace and it won't be our last! We had a great time meeting new people and especially the shoot itself.

The stages were excellent and the banquet was really nice place. The little town of Bell Buckle is a great venue. I would like to thank Sixgun Seamus for being our posse marshall he runs a smooth match and  keeps everything moving along , and for the John Wayne Trivia  prize.

PW

Great seeing you again.  I hope the trip home was easy!

On 5/16/2023 at 10:45 AM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I was just informed that we are at capacity, 225 shooters. A waiting list has been started. If you aren't in but want to shoot get on the waiting list, there are usually some cancellations.

Thanks

Randy

One of these years, maybe next year, I am going to sign up. So for all those who got in just under the wire, I might take your place.

Sounds like I missed a lot of fun. And an opportunity to rock something pink.

Archived