SASS Wire Forum

MLB weird stat

Josh Naylor of the Cleveland Guardians hit a home run in 3 straight games coming in the 8th inning every game against the same team, the Angels! 

I think this is a first in forever ! Guardians won the series 2 out of 3. 

6 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Indians changed their name to that because woke of political pressure. Like the Washington Commanders of the NFL. 

Exactly right !! Hey it could have been worse they were thinking about naming them The Spiders! That was an old name that Cleveland had in 1887 to 1889! 

I am somewhat ambivalent about the name The Guardians, I think it's a dumb name but definitely better than The Spiders...no one likes spiders and they only have 8 legs.

They should have NEVER have been renamed but the owner gave into the woke crap. If they had to be renamed and since the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is in Cleveland, they should have been named The Rock and Rollers or Rockers for short.

1 minute ago, Cypress Sun said:

I am somewhat ambivalent about the name The Guardians, I think it's a dumb name but definitely better than The Spiders...no one likes spiders and they only have 8 legs.

They should have NEVER have been renamed but the owner gave into the woke crap. If they had to be renamed and since the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is in Cleveland, they should have been named The Rock and Rollers or Rockers for short.

They thought about the Rockers but we had a WNBA team named the Rockers. They were in existence till 2003. I don’t know why they rejected that name other than the owners are IDIOTS!!

Archived