SASS Wire Forum

Widder got banned.

Widder is getting on in years and sometimes words he trying to think of tend to elude him. It's nothing to be ashamed of, after all its been so long since he was just a boy he played in the Sahara Forest. Anyway, about his getting himself banned from Zaxbys. 

He got hungry and went up there today to get himself something to eat. Well, he got so confused when that well endowed waitress asked to take his order, he ended up saying "breast in plants" instead of chicken salad. 

Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That's some funny stuff!

X 1000!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:D

So easy for lots of these types of errors as we get older. For instance, here is a misguided missile:

C75ATD4NEVKHHK65I5ADLPPMCI.jpg

And here is Miss Guided Missile.

1957-12-15%20Tampa%20Tribune%2011-D%20Mi

We lived in multiple different times.

This is the kind of great stuff that keeps me coming back everyday to the WIRE.   Better pain killer than what my Urologist gave me after kidney stone surgery.   Keep it up folks!!!!!!

I'm forced to tell the WHOLE story....... the TRUE story.

Yes, I got a little sidetracked by the waitress and her noticeable 'endowments', if you know 

what I mean.

BUT, it wasn't as much her endowments as it was a tattoo of some big lips on those endowments

with some 'Chinese or Japanese' writing under the lip tattoo.

I ask her what the writing was and what it said.

She said....."its Chinese and says.....TW was here,  April 1, 2023"

True Story.   A feller just can't make this stuff up.

..........Widder

Them two is a bad influence on one another!!

I've got a friend like Widder and TW. When the house next door to him went up for sale, our wives both said "OHHELLNO!"

19 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

And that, my Wire Pards, is the latest news from Bud Lite's new Poster Boy.

..........Widder

It's poster person. He get's his feelings hurt when we try to label his (excuse me) their gender. I heard him tell someone the other day, "If Budwiser ever makes Nanner Puddin' just put me in a dress and hand me a spoon!"

1 hour ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

It's poster person. He get's his feelings hurt when we try to label his (excuse me) their gender. I heard him tell someone the other day, "If Budwiser ever makes Nanner Puddin' just put me in a dress and hand me a spoon!"

Slim, you're not wrong but your post reminded me you made an appearance in one of the stages I wrote for last week. Here it is again for your enjoyment.

Screenshot_20230511_145331_Microsoft365(Office).thumb.jpg.251f13b633b30be48e796232821be1fc.jpg

See what it is, is that you have to understand that the relationship between Widder & TW is like the relationship between Barney Fifie & Opie Taylor (you pick which one is which), too complicated to understand. If you understand that it can't be understood then you are understanding it correctly, because you don't understand it. Then you get to walk in my shoes and explain to folks that you now know you understand because you realize it can't be undersood, understand? If you now realize you don't understand it, good for you, you have finally understood it, as the awarness that it can't be understood is proof of understanding. 

2 hours ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

See what it is, is that you have to understand that the relationship between Widder & TW is like the relationship between Barney Fifie & Opie Taylor (you pick which one is which), too complicated to understand. If you understand that it can't be understood then you are understanding it correctly, because you don't understand it. Then you get to walk in my shoes and explain to folks that you now know you understand because you realize it can't be undersood, understand? If you now realize you don't understand it, good for you, you have finally understood it, as the awarness that it can't be understood is proof of understanding. 

I don't understand.-_-

2 hours ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

Thanks for clearing that up.

7 hours ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

Festus Hagan couldn't have explained it any better.  

Its kinda like this:    Have you ever lost a friend that you needed to lose?   And then later you found out

that TW wasn't one of them!

(now figure that one out)

:lol:

..........Widder

9 hours ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

That sounds more like a Festus Hagen explanation. :-)

Ya see??

(no! i can’t tell that! it would end up with too many of us facing charges…)

NEVERMIND!! :ph34r: :unsure:

8 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Ya see??

(no! i can’t tell that! it would end up with too many of us facing charges…)

NEVERMIND!! :ph34r: :unsure:

Statute of Limitations or self imposed limitations?

Imis

2 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Statute of Limitations or self imposed limitations?

Imis

BOTH!!!  Er, ah, I mean… 

NEITHER!!!  

SQUIRREL!!

1 hour ago, watab kid said:

cracker barrel has no sense of hummer or respect for the elderly - not going there anymore 

Ole TN Williams told his wife that he was not going to Cowboy shoots anymore.

Then he said....."Of course, I ain't gonna go ANY LESS either".

And that's when the fight started.

..........Widder

17 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Ole TN Williams told his wife that he was not going to Cowboy shoots anymore.

Then he said....."Of course, I ain't gonna go ANY LESS either".

And that's when the fight started.

..........Widder

Hmm, l think I’ll try that one on my wife next time she starts...   :-)

Archived