SASS Wire Forum

WTS Savage Fox model B Pics up second post. STILL AVAILABLE! 5/19

I have a pretty nice Savage Fox model b for sale.  

12 guage

24" barrels.   This is actually a pretty rare length.  Not too many made.

It is nice shape.  the receiver for some reason is kinda copper colored.

Extractors not ejectors.

Should be a nice American made sxs for SASS shooting.

$650 plus some shipping on it.

>>>>NOW $475PLUS SHIPPING~!!!!!!!!!!

Standby  for pics.

• smokedawg SASS#60968 changed the title to WTS Savage Fox model B Pics up second post. Price drop.
48 minutes ago, smokedawg SASS#60968 said:

not sure.  is there a list somewhere to check ser. #'s?  I can knock off $25 to help with teh transfer fee.

https://www.leeroysramblings.com/Gun Articles/stevens_date_code.html

• smokedawg SASS#60968 changed the title to WTS Savage Fox model B Pics up second post. $525!!!!!!!!!!
  • smokedawg SASS#60968 changed the title to WTS Savage Fox model B Pics up second post. $499!!!
  • smokedawg SASS#60968 changed the title to WTS Savage Fox model B Pics up second post. MUST SELL!
5 minutes ago, Kid Death 6683 said:

What's yur bottom dollar, shipped & will you take payment via PayPal? PLEASE reply DIRECTLY to: xxxxxc45@gmail.com.

Just FYI, be careful posting personal info on a public forum, use PM for that.

• smokedawg SASS#60968 changed the title to WTS Savage Fox model B Pics up second post. STILL AVAILABLE! 5/19

Well S Dog, yew out haggled me, I'll take it fer yur last quote. Yew never sed if yew'd take payment via PayPal, will ya? PLEASE sen yur answer ta ma email address & I'll sen yew tha money & whur ta sen tha gun. Do yew still hav a copy of ma FFL?

Sonny

On 5/20/2023 at 5:31 PM, Kid Death 6683 said:

Well S Dog, yew out haggled me, I'll take it fer yur last quote. Yew never sed if yew'd take payment via PayPal, will ya? PLEASE sen yur answer ta ma email address & I'll sen yew tha money & whur ta sen tha gun. Do yew still hav a copy of ma FFL?

Sonny

Sorry for the late reply.  It is yours.  I will send you a message on this.

Rich;

Man I'm sorry, since I haven't heard from you until today, the guy I was trying to buy this thing for has backed out all together, thanks anyway.

Sonny

I don’t know that it’s a good idea to advertise that you are buying a gun for another person.

“the guy I was trying to buy this thing for ”  

This is a public forum and I would not be surprised if the Feds monitor it. 

just my 2 cents worth. this would/could be viewed as a straw purchase. 

2 hours ago, Too Tall Bob said:

this would/could be viewed as a straw purchase. 

From previous conversations with the ATF on this the good news is they *mostly* only care when the 3rd party is a prohibited person.  I called them about it when I had a rifle someone (call him Bob) wanted but at the time I was more interested in a trade over cash.   They knew someone else that had a pistol I wanted and per the agent I spoke with it was totally fine for Bob to buy the pistol from his friend and trade it to me for my rifle as long as all sales went through a BGC or FFL if required AND no one involved was a prohibited person.  

The gun was to be shipped to a FFL dealer & all the legal steps were to be taken. The potential buyer is in his 70's.

Archived