SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations Slow Jen and Iron Cowboy

Must  have been quite a show. Congratulations to both of you.

I had the pleasure of shooting with Slow Jen last year, she is a great lady to have on your Posse!

It's been fun watching Iron Cowboy go from never beating Dad to almost beating Dad to whooping Dad like a yard dog. 

It's the little pleasures in life that make it worth the trip.

7 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

It's been fun watching Iron Cowboy go from never beating Dad to almost beating Dad to whooping Dad like a yard dog. 

Actually I’m backing off just enough to let him slip by!

Been watching this young man since he was 8 and I didn't think he could hold up his long guns but he always gives his best and it is evident he works very hard to be where he is. Young feller keeps his studies up too! In all the trash of the world, youth such as IC give me hope for our future. CBB, I know you and Shootin' Sharyn are very proud of him.

6 hours ago, The Rainmaker, SASS #11631 said:

Been watching this young man since he was 8 and I didn't think he could hold up his long guns but he always gives his best and it is evident he works very hard to be where he is. Young feller keeps his studies up too! In all the trash of the world, youth such as IC give me hope for our future. CBB, I know you and Shootin' Sharyn are very proud of him.

We definitely are.  Thanks! 

I kinda hate to see him head off to college this fall.  I'm hoping he'll be able to make it back once a month and we'll go shoot with him at the Vulcan Long Rifles once a month.

On 5/8/2023 at 7:21 AM, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

I'm thinking Dad doesn't mind much.

Great family!

Archived