SASS Wire Forum

Bang and Clang

Toby Two Mules

Quality bullets. Huge supporter of SASS. Need I say more? 

Just won a box of their bullets at an Annual over the weekend.  I can think of a few world champions that use their bullets.

I just saw a post from Slick were they have free shipping on $100+ orders.

Totes

Excellent bullets and service.  They have been running their business about 5 years, which they took over from another great caster who had the business for many years. Check some of your bigger regional matches and you may find B&C intends to attend it, which would save you some bucks on shipping!

good luck, GJ

Their bullets are a hardness suitable for CAS.  They also sell a loading stand for cap 'n ball revolvers.  Get on their mailing list.  They often have specials only advertised to their subscribers.  (I'm waiting for Half a Hand Henri to reply - she is a sponsored shooter.)  I often stock up on their bullets when I shoot the Geronimo Trails match as I drive past their foundry on my way to the range.  B&C was vending at the last EOT and Bordertown.

You bet.  Plan to putting some of them down range tomorrow.  Good bullets, nice to deal with.

Bang n Clang are good folks. They actively support SASS events. Their products are good quality and pricing and shipping are excellent. 

We have dealt with Bang and Clang for several years. They are very high quality bullets and great to deal with. One of things that we like is that we can preorder our bullets and pick them up at a match he is going to attend. Boxed and ready to go. 

Archived