SASS Wire Forum

Well You Win

Oregon Ace

8 minutes ago, Oregon Ace said:

Well you all have fun I am quitting, you all got what you wanted. Me and my friends will be out. No reason to ever come in to a new sport and put up with this kind of bulls**** and Good Ol Boy behavior

I made a valid post  and it gets erased and hidden. This is not a very inclusive environment. Oh by the way I do some writing for a major Pacific Northwest outdoor magazine so this will be interesting, make sure you check out the June episode! 

Happy Trails All

You have to follow the rules even if you "run" a multi-million dollar company and write for a MAJOR pacific northwest magazine. What's the name of the publication so I can check out the next EPISODE of the magazine?

VinnieBoomBah....... isn't that Rodney Dangerfields doctor?

:lol:

My guess is that OA and Vinnie are the same person.

More work for the moderators to check out.

..........Widder

14 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

VinnieBoomBah....... isn't that Rodney Dangerfields doctor?

:lol:

My guess is that OA and Vinnie are the same person.

More work for the moderators to check out.

..........Widder

Easy on the slander there my friend!  :blink:

:D

VBB is a nickname I got from Ted Yost about 40 years ago,  I use it as my online name everywhere but on here it is just a placeholder 'till I get my alias registered 

Besides, read enough of my posts and it will be very clear that ain't nobody going pay me for my writing or want my name as a by line in any publication!

ETA:  People still read magazines? 

I remember when I was brand new and on the CAS site I theorized that a 10 second penalty for a miss would make everyone take a little more time to aim and make better shooters.

Holy smokes did I get thrashed and rightfully so. It was explained that the cream will always rise to the top and that the top shooters will be the ones that put in the time and effort. Guess what, I survived. 

Wow ! Holy Mackerel, what in the world was that all about. Mercy!

Sure, would like to hear what ???

I think the OP set a new record.  He joined the wire on April 18 and managed to get several posts locked or entirely erased.  I was thinking he was going to be the fastest banned person in the history of SASS.  Looks like he made it.   Less than 30 days.

Screenshot2023-05-03at9_54_44AM.thumb.png.83e1a7a4d9c3da380e80f0f1f83aed4d.png

Well you all have fun I am quitting, you all got what you wanted. Me and my friends will be out. No reason to ever come in to a new sport and put up with this kind of bulls**** and Good Ol Boy behavior
I made a valid post  and it gets erased and hidden. This is not a very inclusive environment. Oh by the way I do some writing for a major Pacific Northwest outdoor magazine so this will be interesting, make sure you check out the June episode! 

Happy Trails All

I rarely post here but I read the Wire daily.   I do not know you, and you may be the world's nicest guy.  I don't know.   But, the tone of your posts has been arrogant and abrasive, and in some cases downright insulting.  You may not mean it that way.  But that's how it comes across.  Perhaps that's why you are encountering pushback.  Good luck in your other endeavors.

Archived