SASS Wire Forum

More Young guns to come

This rumor about Billy NOT being shot is being tossed around to make money. I have absolutely no interest in this fable. I believe Pat Garrett killed him and I’m sticking to it!

They already made a movie a couple years ago about Billy living to an old age. Old Henry. 

I'd watch it, if it was free. No way would I ever support Martin Sheen or his causes. I don't think that Estevez is far left like his dad.

Now...Did anyone see the size of that chicken?:rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

I'd watch it, if it was free. No way would I ever support Martin Sheen or his causes. I don't think that Estevez is far left like his dad.

Now...Did anyone see the size of that chicken?:rolleyes:

https://www.quotes.net/movies/young_guns_12928

16 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

This rumor about Billy NOT being shot is being tossed around to make money. I have absolutely no interest in this fable. I believe Pat Garrett killed him and I’m sticking to it!

They already made a movie a couple years ago about Billy living to an old age. Old Henry. 

I’ll agree it’s mostly about the money, but Brushy Bill did exist and make those claims so it’s something Hollywood can embellish upon. If they are as entertaining as the first couple I’ll watch them. And I’m sure they’ll find some historian to tell the tale for some $$$

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

The story line of Billy living to old age was already established in the first “Young Guns” movie.

3 hours ago, Steel-eye Steve SASS #40674 said:

The story line of Billy living to old age was already established in the first “Young Guns” movie.

Yes and it was my least favorite of those movies? The first one was great. 

Archived