Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Funny Photos - add some.


Pat Riot

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Texas Joker said:

I've had that day.

 

I've done the same thing before...no one saw it though, but I still felt like an ass.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That snake picture reminds me of a story.

 

Whenever I meet a puppy for the first time, I pick it up and hold it right up to my face, nose to nose, and we breathe on each other for a while.

 

So I'm at a friend's house one day, and a friend of his came over bringing his pet ferret, Bear.

 

I had never had anything to do with a ferret before. And Keith hands me Bear, and I treated him just like I would a puppy. Brought him up to my face and we breathed on each other for a little bit. And then I set him down.

 

Keith was impressed. "I didn't know he would do that", so he picked him up and brought him up to his face nose to nose. And Bear latched on to him. It shocked him so much he dropped the ferret, and it just was hanging there off his nose.

  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Alpo said:

That snake picture reminds me of a story.

 

Whenever I meet a puppy for the first time, I pick it up and hold it right up to my face, nose to nose, and we breathe on each other for a while.

 

So I'm at a friend's house one day, and a friend of his came over bringing his pet ferret, Bear.

 

I had never had anything to do with a ferret before. And Keith hands me Bear, and I treated him just like I would a puppy. Brought him up to my face and we breathed on each other for a little bit. And then I set him down.

 

Keith was impressed. "I didn't know he would do that", so he picked him up and brought him up to his face nose to nose. And Bear latched on to him. It shocked him so much he dropped the ferret, and it just was hanging there off his nose.

Keith should have given his ferret a treat that morning like the ferret wanted. :lol:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

This guy is just not having a good day. 
image.gif.9ad1a7d6a3bb7c781d1a99d119ea9f98.gif

But at least he caught them!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I almost put this in Australia. But it seemed like it fit here better.

 

photoshark.gif.b3be6b508d47a9d971ff4fc7137cb1b4.gif

 

It's her own fault. She has sharks on her flippers. They must have been calling their big brother.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

I almost put this in Australia. But it seemed like it fit here better.

 

photoshark.gif.b3be6b508d47a9d971ff4fc7137cb1b4.gif

 

It's her own fault. She has sharks on her flippers. They must have been calling their big brother.

 

We're gonna need a bigger boat...and some new undies.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

I almost put this in Australia. But it seemed like it fit here better.

 

photoshark.gif.b3be6b508d47a9d971ff4fc7137cb1b4.gif

 

It's her own fault. She has sharks on her flippers. They must have been calling their big brother.

Awe…that shark is just trying to get a leg up in life. Or two, maybe. 

  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

“Ants ate this lollipop completely, but the wrapper is still spherical.”
 

Nature Knows How To Surprise (13 pics)
 

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I remember on Sea Hunt, Lloyd Bridges would sit on the gunnel, hold his mask tight to his face and just fall back wasBACKWARDS out of the boat. That would have been fun if there had been a great white 5 feet below the surface.

 

At least that girl bent over and looked first.

Edited by Alpo
otto, please learn English
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

I remember on Sea Hunt, Lloyd Bridges would sit on the gunnel, hold his mask tight to his face and just fall back wasBACKWARDS out of the boat. That would have been fun if there had been a great white 5 feet below the surface.

 

At least that girl bent over and looked first.

 

That would have sucked. Mike Nelson was one of my heroes when I was growing up!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

photo atm.png

 

You know, I don't know which is funnier. That they have an ATM and a bathroom, or the location of that grab bar by the toilet.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

 

               ................ ummmmmm !  :o

 

I believe the phrase you are looking for is "NO! Stupid human!" 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Alpo said:

I remember on Sea Hunt, Lloyd Bridges would sit on the gunnel, hold his mask tight to his face and just fall back wasBACKWARDS out of the boat. That would have been fun if there had been a great white 5 feet below the surface.

 

At least that girl bent over and looked first.

I always looked behind me right before falling over backwards. One time a tourist diver didn’t and landed right on top of me. Boy howdy, that left a mark on my head. 
 

Edited by Abilene Slim SASS 81783
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.