Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Funny Photos - add some.


Pat Riot

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

photo ladder.gif

THAT is why dumbasses sue ladder companies and why there should be a test to own a ladder…actually, never mind. Let ‘em buy and die.

 

Carry On…

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

CAT scan of 1911

 

 

CAT scan 1911.jpeg

 

It took a few seconds looking at the cartridges before I realized that it was loaded with hollow points.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Alpo said:

CAT scan of 1911

 

 

CAT scan 1911.jpeg

 

It took a few seconds looking at the cartridges before I realized that it was loaded with hollow points.

Metal and a CAT scan, maybe not.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Not a photo. Impressive!

image.gif.c186a64f5423357ba3e597699aa6acd6.gif
 

Right now one of you is thinking “How many man hours of that company’s money was wasted on this silliness?”

 

He owns the company. Feel better?

 

Edited by Pat Riot
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rip Snorter said:

Metal and a CAT scan, maybe not.

 

It was most likely done with a machine referred to as a micro-CT scanner and not a medical CT machine.

 

Here is a micro CT scan of a Nikon SLR Camera.

 

 

pic2.thumb.jpg.2368d6e686dd9a9b96d3a17105b7392e.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Seriously? I’ve never seen a jug launch itself like that. I would think it would have exited the cowling by then. 
 

I’ve seen a magneto grenade itself, but the shrapnel had already left the engine compartment. 

 

I thought so too. Wish I knew the back story but I found the photo on FB as part of a meme with no explanation as to the origin of the picture. Searching the internet hasn't turned up anything either.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rip Snorter said:

Metal and a CAT scan, maybe not.

 

12 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

It was most likely done with a machine referred to as a micro-CT scanner and not a medical CT machine

https://www.xrayguns.com/

 

The guy has pictures of many many different firearms, all suitable for framing. Prices seem to run from $40 to $60.

 

Frames not included.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sedalia Dave said:

 

I thought so too. Wish I knew the back story but I found the photo on FB as part of a meme with no explanation as to the origin of the picture. Searching the internet hasn't turned up anything either.

 

I searched with Google Lens.

Read through the comments:

 

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Untitled/Martin-404/1223572

 

Screenshot_20240304-205615.thumb.png.8f80c25c2cfd3cea75a4d4aadfe8018c.png

Edited by Subdeacon Joe
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"CAT Scan" has entered our language as a general term for any diagnostic/quality inspection imaging that isn't X-ray.

Sort of as Aspirin was a brand name for acetylsalicylic acid but soon came to be the common name for all brands of acetylsalicylic acid, and now if someone asks you for aspirin they usually mean any sort of OTC pain killer.

 

Another example might be the use of the word "coke" to mean any brand or flavor of carbonated soft drink.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And now it’s time for another “Peel off that warning label and get to work” moment. 
 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.c40c714734c22f510d99b698219300a1.jpeg

 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.da5313abda06d2603e404cf00a91dfe0.jpeg
 

 

image.jpeg.8b2ce09e031dcbb6d6ac722e68fdf9c9.jpeg
 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.5788df11f6236da31f3692ac1ccc80fe.jpeg
 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.713c868b340a20664e791db96f91bd88.jpeg
 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.38b4d19cc1fbd066e925dcef8ffb3354.jpeg
 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.4651350190d7e902c67ad1c8a608f99a.jpeg
 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.92bde11f2a94b356560d3daacd57e274.jpeg
 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.024e1256f1248aa9f38749251c0095c9.jpeg
 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

And now it’s time for another “Peel off that warning label and get to work” moment. 
 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.c40c714734c22f510d99b698219300a1.jpeg

 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.da5313abda06d2603e404cf00a91dfe0.jpeg
 

 

image.jpeg.8b2ce09e031dcbb6d6ac722e68fdf9c9.jpeg
 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.5788df11f6236da31f3692ac1ccc80fe.jpeg
 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.713c868b340a20664e791db96f91bd88.jpeg
 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.38b4d19cc1fbd066e925dcef8ffb3354.jpeg
 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.4651350190d7e902c67ad1c8a608f99a.jpeg
 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.92bde11f2a94b356560d3daacd57e274.jpeg
 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.024e1256f1248aa9f38749251c0095c9.jpeg
 

 

 

 

This is why women live longer than men.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.