SASS Wire Forum

Why you suppose this is

Alpo

It's men and women, guys and gals, boys and girls.

Male first.

But it's ladies and gentlemen. Female first.

And not just in English.

Mine a diamond with heroin (damn otto is an idiot) meine Damen und Herren (print it the way I wrote it this time) German

damas y caballeros Spanish

At first I was wondering if women got annoyed because it was always men first, and then I remembered "ladies and gentlemen" which put the women first.

They're changing it all here in Vermont's education system according to the news!

If born male, you are a "person". If born female, you are a "person that produces eggs" :angry: You gotta love it.:angry: What the hell???

Alpo . The original greeting was. Lords and, Ladies. But because Nobilty wanted to be recognized above Commoners. The greeting was changed to. Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen. Then when Class separation fell out of way it was shortened to Ladies and Gentlemen.

anymore i would love to think it could just be about ladies and gentlemen or men and women - just that simple [it is in my world] and i accept it either way , but ....i can no longer even keep track of all the BS related to this discussion on a daily basis , but i like the fact that im associated with a bunch of folks here that still define things in real terms and only discuss who gets first billing 

Archived