SASS Wire Forum

Tucker-ed out.

Lawdog Dago Dom

Hopefully it will turn out to be a good thing. With the size of the audience he will bring I’m sure that many news outlets are looking to recruit him. And maybe he’ll take the Joe Rogan approach. They say Musk wants to integrate a streaming service into twitter. Give Tucker the twitter files and a show on Twitter. Lots of possibilities, or maybe he just takes his money retires and spends time with his family. It should be interesting 

Sometimes media celebrities become bigger than the organizations they work for. Dan Rather comes to mind. It wasn’t CBS news anymore, it was Dan Rather and the news. I think Tucker had become bigger than Fox. 

Carlson is a pundit and very skilled at his craft, appealing to a large audience that more often than not includes us. But I get concerned when any pundit achieves demigod status the way so many of them are becoming today. 

Punditry is as old as the written word and should be taken with a grain of salt. I like a variety of views so I can make up my own mind. As such, I hope he sticks around to round out the infotainment industry. 

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if CNN courts and lands him the way a sports franchise does for a marquis player. 

I'm a fan of Tucker, but no way in hell would I tune to cnn to watch him. I had a late night habit of Tucker, Hannity, Ingraham week nights adding in Gutfeld, Bongino and the 5 of weekends. With them dumping Bongino and now Tucker, makes one wonder who's next?

3 hours ago, Clay Mosby said:

I'm a fan of Tucker, but no way in hell would I tune to cnn to watch him. I had a late night habit of Tucker, Hannity, Ingraham week nights adding in Gutfeld, Bongino and the 5 of weekends. With them dumping Bongino and now Tucker, makes one wonder who's next?

Maybe Hannity, Gutfeld. Ingraham?????? Even the Five maybe? Will Cain and Pete Hegseth better watch their steps. How about Fox & Friends in the morning??

Besides Tucker, we watched Fox Business. The wife likes The Five. Too bad he's out this far ahead of 2024. 75% don't like what's going on in many areas, I hope the Republicans don't blow it.

Well, you could just follow the money too, Blackrock owns Dominion and a large number of shares of Fox .

So Fox "settles" lawsuit  transfer of funds .

Fox gets large tax deduction for settling  (free cash)

Fox fires Tucker opps bad shares drop, 

Dominion reinvests the  lawsuit settlement buys more share of Fox 

9 hours ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Well, you could just follow the money too, Blackrock owns Dominion and a large number of shares of Fox .

So Fox "settles" lawsuit  transfer of funds .

Fox gets large tax deduction for settling  (free cash)

Fox fires Tucker opps bad shares drop, 

Dominion reinvests the  lawsuit settlement buys more share of Fox 

False. Blackrock does not own Dominion Voting, it is owned by a  private equity firm.

The rest of it I refrain from pointing out the absurdity….

17 hours ago, Clay Mosby said:

My understanding from a couple thing I have read is fox is going to sell out, do not know if that is true or not just what I have read

1 hour ago, The Shoer 27979 said:

My understanding from a couple thing I have read is fox is going to sell out, do not know if that is true or not just what I have read

I honestly feel they sold out a long time ago. The cover the exact same stories as the rest of the news media but with a middle of the road slant to satisfy a different audience. It’s all out of the same playbook unfortunately 

12 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

I honestly feel they sold out a long time ago. The cover the exact same stories as the rest of the news media but with a middle of the road slant to satisfy a different audience. It’s all out of the same playbook unfortunately 

Maybe their news coverage but Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Brian Kilmeade, The Five, Fox& Friends Jesse Waters, Greg Gutfeld and a few others are certainly not middle of the road with a slant to the right, they’re definitely to the right all the way!

my wife and i will miss our nightly sitdown , also the breakfast reruns we loved watching , i hope he hangs in there in a better place - and while i wish no ill to fao news really im sure they will feel the impact in a very big way , i think it was a poor choice , 

Archived