SASS Wire Forum

HELL ON WHEELS!!!! CHEYENNE WYOMING 6/28 -7/2

Waterboy

Wyoming is a big place. Why not use up some real estate while you shoot. This not a stand and delivery type of match. But it is one of the best around!  

1 hour ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

Do y’all allow track shoes instead of boots??:P

We had never been to a match with so much MOVEMENT!!!

Ive got some really broke in boots I will let you borrow. Hahaha 

2 hours ago, oak creek martin said:

Wyoming is a big place. Why not use up some real estate while you shoot. This not a stand and delivery type of match. But it is one of the best around!  

Maybe because a lot of OLD people play this game??

By the second day I could barely WALK!!

And that was almost 10 years ago! You think my knees have gotten better since then?

On 4/25/2023 at 2:49 PM, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

Maybe because a lot of OLD people play this game??

By the second day I could barely WALK!!

And that was almost 10 years ago! You think my knees have gotten better since then?

No one will be forced to run.  You can shuffle around for as long as you like, if that is what you prefer.

Looking forward to shooting HOW. One of the best ranges in the country, in the Cowboy State. Weather is great in late June, best summer in the country. 

Waterboy has taken the reins and is the Match Director for Hell On Wheels 2023. He is dedicated to creating one of the best  CAS events possible.

Yes, there will be movement and none of that stand and deliver nonsense. If you haven't shot HOW you are missing out.

After shooting HOW last year my grandson’s only comment was can we do it again next year. We’ll be there

Get those applications in the mail. Wyoming is looking good, the prairie is turning green and we'll have lots of baby antelope, elk, and deer that are waiting for you photographers. Then, head up to Yellowstone and watch those cute fuzzy bison throw around a few tourists. 

Waterboy say's to get those applications in the mail. Hell On Wheels is the premier shooters match, more movement than any other match. It's the future, get on the wagon now. 

Had planned to attend…..

but on June 5 will be having my second knee replacement. Just not enough time to heal up and compete. 
:(  :(  :(

Next year!!!

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

This year is booked. But we have it listed for next year and then I can scratch it off the bucket list. 

BS

On 5/15/2023 at 11:32 AM, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Had planned to attend…..

but on June 5 will be having my second knee replacement. Just not enough time to heal up and compete. 
:(  :(  :(

Next year!!!

Regards

Gateway Kid

3 weeks would be pushing it.

It's always fun shooting with the Western Slope crew, good competition for sure.

Same for you guys! Great fun to be around and really bring out the best in all your shooters. 
Just know I will be missing everyone and maybe have enough time to give you guys a run next year!

Regards

Gateway Kid

Archived