SASS Wire Forum

Hell on the Border SW Regional

Hell on the Border has come and gone.  As usual, it was a fantastic match in every way.  I highly recommend this match to anyone who enjoys our great sport of cowboy action shooting!

Thank you everyone involved with putting this match on and congratulations to all the winners!

Possum

14 hours ago, Hawkeye Kid said:

First time in Ft. Smith - as many commented, the match was great.  Quite a few guns were given away during the award banquet.

I’m curious-when we’re YOU informed that you had to “reserve” a seat at the banquet?

I never was. Much to my dismay. Was I shocked when I showed up and had no place to sit! Because I didn’t know I had to.

I thought excellent, as usual. Challenging at times, especially those slim SG knockdown and early rotation for BP shooters,, but very  doable with mostly good size and distances on targets. Ambler did awesome job in stage writing with Naildriver, Low Gap, Miss Low Gap, and others making for super match. IMO, banquet, prizes, and food (banquet and on range) was top shelf.

Let's do it again.

Got to mention how great Posse 12 was.  Always fantastic TOs with my Deputy Fast Eddie, and Jax T,& MoJo Rising releaving.  Superb scorkeeping lead by Sassy  Boots with Brazos Belle, Missouri Mae, and Wynona helping.  Fine spotting and/or brass picking by Flat Top, Dee Horne, Tumbleweed Dan, Crooked Bullet,TN Whiskey, Brushy Creek Bill,  Patsy Montana, and Mar- Lynn, One happy hard working bunch.

I sure enjoyed the match, great job guys! Looking forward to next year already. SCJ

Archived