SASS Wire Forum

Kudos to Judge Parker’s Marshals

La Sombra

Big shout out to Judge Parker’s Marshals for an outstanding, competitive and fun Hell on the Border, the SASS SW Regional Championship.  Great food, great stages and great people. You cannot ask for more.

My shooting was “Meh”, but my fun-o-meter was pegged. You’re on my calendar for next year! Thanks.

La Sombra

It was an excellent shoot, had a great time. A big thank you to Naildriver, Ambler, Holly Smoke Harmon and all the the rest of the Marshals. Great job. Looking forward to next year.

Agree. Excellent as always.  Added thank you to Mr and Mrs Low Gap, Will,  and all the office staff.

I agree it was a fun and excellent shoot,looking forward to next year!

I agree also. It was a great match. For sure on the list for next year. Thanks to all the Marshalls!!

EVERYTHING was FIRST CLASS! Stages, Stage Fronts, Banquet. What did I leave out? It was fantastic also. Many large matches have dropped the banquet because it's now so expensive, & the food is often not good. This one was excellent!

One of the biggest things to stick out in my mind was that 1st place shooters were also given a Molly's buckle, even if they weren't from the Southwest Region. I'm not sure how you can place a Championship buckle order, trying to guess who might be first who isn't in the Region, State, whatever. Very classy of the Marshals!

Thanks for a spectacular time this weekend! And, so glad it didn't rain on us either match day, with close to perfect temperature.

Archived